Chapter 9: Stubborn

A minute earlier...

Sonic's POV

I felt really sorry for what happened with me and Spark. I should've kept my cool instead of laying my anger take over me, knowing that Ashley hates fights!

Anyways I decide to go upstairs to check on her. But as soon as I arrived, I entered......I shouldn't say hell but it was very.....unbelievable.

There in front of me I saw Kai, that black Hazaki, kissing my girlfriend. Plus, it seems like she was enjoying it!!!

My whole world crumbled around me as I stood in complete shock at the site. Tears were starting to form in my eyes as I just shook my head in disbelief and zoomed outside. I didn't even looked back I just ran and ran and ran. I was too blinded with grief, pain and hatred I didn't notice that I was running in circles in the backyard.

I felt my powers streaming out with me as tears flow out of my eyes. This feeling was so familiar. This whole ordeal is familiar! I did the exact same thing in the baseball field several years ago and now this is happening again; me running in circles in a small space, sparking with lightning out of pain and anger.

???: SONIC!!!!

My ears perked up when I heard a familiar voice. It was Ashley! I then heard another voice that made me charge up more.

Kai: SONIC! I'M SORRY!!!!!!

As soon as I saw that black amphibian, I zoomed towards him immediately. All my anger and hatred was all out as I spin-dashed him to the ground and strangled him.

Kai: Ugh....

Ashley: KAI!!!!

Sonic: *strangles him*

Ashley: SONIC!!! JUST STOP!!!

⚡️Sonic: STOP?!?! WITH THIS GUY?!?! ⚡️

I threw a punch at Kai. I saw blood spilling out from his mouth as I struck his face. I smirked, I didn't know why, but I felt so good to beat up this nigga!

Kai: GUGH! Sonic..... I'm sorry..!

⚡️Sonic: Sorry?! SORRY?!?! SORRY FOR WHAT?!?! FOR TAKING MY GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM ME?!?! SHE'S MINE!!!!!⚡️

I then spin dashed him again, this time I struck him in the face, giving him a cut over his eye. It wasn't too deep for him to lose his eye,but it was deep enough to leave a scar.

Ashley: SONIC!!!! STOP!!!

It hurts so much to hear Ashley tell me to stop attacking him. To be honest, I want to stop, but I felt so angry! So betrayed! I just want to see him suffer!!!

Kai: *covers his eye* Sonic I don't wanna fight you.....

⚡️Sonic: oh well I DO!!!! *spin dashes him again*⚡️

But before I could land another punch to him a painful pressure crashed into me. I turned around to see Zero in his wolf form. Man, he looks ticked. I growled as I sped towards him and struck him with another spin dash. Zero eventually bites me in the shoulder. I cringed in pain as my powers shocked the blue wolf intentionally.

Zero: *YELPS!*

Kai: DAD!

Ashley: STOP!!!!

I heard many voices surrounding me as I continued my assault on Zero. So he's Ace's counterpart? Ha! Ace would have killed me in a heartbeat!

Then I saw a flash of blue light in the corner of my eye as something with four points sparkling with water and lightning speeds towards us. I snapped out from whatever trance I was in and pushed Zero to the ground, not wanting him to take the hit. I rather take the head after all the damage that I caused. I deserved it. I closed my eyes before feeling a sharp burning pain all over my body as everything went black.