Chapter 5: More counterparts?!

Kai's Pov

After Sonic's unexpected profanity outburst, We went to Ashley and her family's place. It was a midsize house with a second floor. It wasn't fancy, but it looked stable, that's all it matters. We then went inside and man! inside of this house was just gorgeous! It was like being inside of my dad's cabin in a beautiful starry night.

Sonic then came hobbling beside me in his crutches and he doesn't look very happy at first, but his annoyed gaze softened when he saw how warm and cosy the place is.

Sonic: *sighs* Home sweet home! 😌 *hobbles in the living room*

Kai: nice place.

Ashley: thanks. Just make yourself at home.

Sonic: *sits on the couch* yeah. There's a lotta food in the fridge, the fire is blazing good and warm and—

*RAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRR*

Before we knew it, A large Charizard with amber eyes comes in front of us. He was an inch taller than Fireheart and his tell flame glistened with a golden light. My dad's eyes darted towards a golden chain around his neck, there in the middle was a mega stone.

Zero: Inferno?!

The Charizard: Inferno? Wow Ace, I thought I was the dumb one.

Ace: Charlie! I'm right here!

Charlie: oh! Well, if you're here. Then who is he?

Sonic: oh that's Zero Hazel-key.

Zero: Hazaki.

Sonic: Ha-za-Kiki? *Raps a random song* Do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya and I'm down for you always.....

Ace: *epic facepalm* '-_-

Sonic: *snickers*

Zero: Nvm.......*yawns*

Ace: ???? Tired?

Zero: *nods tiredly*

Sonic: he must be.....*yawns* it's almost 3AM

Charlie then yawns in Ace's face as the blue eyed counterpart of my dad grimace.

Ace: Charlie. Do you HAVE to yawn in my face?

Charlie: yes.

Ace: *sighs* T_T (retard...)
***
Timeskip

Normal POV

Late that night everything was quiet until the wind begins to blow really strongly. The night sky, that was it's navy blue is now dark crimson red as the class begin the swirl like a torpedo. Then with the flash of white light, a rift opens up as four Pokémon fell from the sky.

Thunder; A Pikachu

Inferno; A Charizard

Yummui; A Sylveon

And Zack; a Luxury

They are Pokémon from Zero's team and universe and they were about to feel the same shock as their fellow teammates.

The flashing white light flashes in Sonic's face which caused him to stir awake. His blurry vision clears up immediately as he spots the rift and the four unconscious Pokémon falling out of it.

Sonic: WHAT THE— *Falls out of bed* OOF!!!

As the startled hedgehog falls out of bed, Ace heard the crash and ran up to his room.