Hearing his granddaughter's voice, the patriarch again remember what he's here for. Waking up, he found out that last night's banquet not only announced the breaking of the crown prince and his waste granddaughter's contract marriage but also implicated that her granddaughter, Su Ruwan, is in such relationship with Su Meixiang's betrothed even before the breaking of the contract marriage.

Even his body is not in good condition he got up from bed followed by the other members of Su family and ransack to Su Meixiang's courtyard.

"Second sister, this—?" Meixiang acted oblivious to everyone's ugly faces and asked innocently.

Ye Yan's, Su Ruwan's mother, voice suddenly rang, "You shameless woman! You didn't even lose your worth to this family at the last night's banquet but also tainted my daughter's reputation!!!"

"This---" Su Meixiang's small face frown and asked like she's at loss, "Meixiang didn't understand. In the last night's banquet, everyone aside from the patriarch is present. Meixiang is certain she didn't say such."

She look at everyone's eyes but only to be failed. No one step forward to clear things to the patriarch, even his own father! This was long ago expected by her and not even felt shock and disappointed at all inside.

Su Lan is smart enough not to cause a discord to the first branch as his only trumpcard is now gone. He can only abandon this daughter of his.

"Patriarch!" Ye Yan suddenly kneel in front of the old man and plead. "Give justice to this lady's pitiful daughter. My Wanwan is now ridiculed by the whole Long Kingdom. This lady understands the neice being hurt after the crown prince breaks his contract marriage with her. What this lady didn't understand was how can she put all the blame to Wanwan and even tainted her reputation just because of jelousy."

Meixiang's eyebrow is now twisted pretending she really don't understand what her aunt's words.

"Meixiang." the patriarch look at his granddaughter as his sickly face is now stoic with no hint of any emotions. "Your courtyard's budget will be cut only enough for your meals. You are not allowed to get out----"

"Patriarch!" Ye Yan's cry once again rang. "Wanwan's reputation is tainted. This I'm afraid it's not enough to subside the Ye family's anger. If this is the case I, Ye Yan, together with my daughter and son would live with the Ye family for the time being."

Everyone look at Ye Yan in horror. They are not idiot to not see the threat from her words. It is letting the patriarch choose between the pair of his talented grandchildren and his waste granddaughter.

"Patriarch" Meixiang bows her head. "Patriarch not need to decide. This granddaughter asked to be remove to the Su Family's book." everyone gasped in shock. "Although Meixiang can't understand what she did wrong but seeing everyone's face Meixiang can tell Meixiang indeed commit a punishable sin."

Everyone is now in silence. Even the patriarch can't say a word. The silence was broke when a sudden falling metal heard and a man's voice rang, "I, General Tian Xi, is now cutting ties with the Su Family completely and will follow the young miss." after removing his armor, General Tian walks toward Meixiang and bows his head respectfully. "Young Miss."

Following him, both his sons are on his both sides. His son Tian Ling who's clothes is disheveled from running and Tian Feng who is in his training suit.

"GENERAL TIAN!" the angry voice of the patriach breaks everyone's shock face. "Are you really going to throw your position for this nameless young lady! Are you going to abandon your eleven years serving the Su just for this!!!"

"Patriarch Su, this low birth man never served the Su family. I was nurtured by the great summoner my Master Dan Feihan and serve the Su's army for her and for her daughter only."

Patriarch laughs but everyone can see his anger between those laughs.

"Dan Feihan indeed pave a way for her daughter, even before she died her daughter can still benefited from her glory." he look at General Tian once again and said, "If you want to leave then leave! But you can't decide for your family."

Everyone understood the patriarch's meaning. They all look at Tian Feng.

Yes General Tian is indeed one of the strongest martial artist in the Long Dynasty next to the commander general of the royal family but Tian Feng, his son who is not only a dual element magician but also have the rare attribute thunder should stay!

"I will also follow Miss Meixiang!" Tian Ling's voice rang loudly. His face can be seen he have already decided and can be swayed by no one.

Everyone's face twitch.

We're not asking you okay! We don't care about who you follow okay! Yes yes go far away and never return! Folow that waste, you waste!

Meixiang smiled with this scene not minding unimportant people's faces.

"I will follow father."

Everyone's jaw drop when they heard Tian Feng's voice.

"Tian Feng! If you follow your father do you think you can cultivate your element magic just like you're under Su Manor's care? With the Su family's resources you will have an endless road ahead of you!"

Tian Feng didn't speak.

Patriarch Su even get angrier. "General Tian! Is this how you wanted to destroy your child's future?"

"Correcting the Patriarch Su. I, Tian Xi, no longer a general."

"You---!" controlling his anger he said in an angry voice. "Good! Now everyone who wanted to follow this nameless lady can follow her! No one will stop them from leaving!"

Patriarch wanted to let these brainless lowly birth slaves to realize how useless Feihan's daughter is and see how they will plead to go back to the Su family.

The patriarch turns his back to Meixiang but suddenly stopped by a calm voice of the little girl.

"Correcting Old Man Su. I, Dan Meixiang, is not a nameless lady."