"Sorry. I gotta chase her." He replies and immediately jogs out of the cafeteria before Bokyung can even respond.

"And I'm alone again...," Bokyung lets out a deep sigh and goes back to eating her food. She then looks at both trays of her friends which still have a lot of food on and grins slyly before taking some food from each tray. "It's not good to throw away food like this!" She giggles to herself.

---------------
Chanyeol peeks inside Haewon's class, but she's not there.

Where could she be?
He wonders while walking away from the class. A place suddenly pops in his mind and he runs toward the place.
.
.
Haewon stands looking up at the sky and breathes in the cold air. She closes her eyes feeling the wind kissing her face gently. She hopes the wind can just take away whatever it is that ails her mind these past few months. And suddenly the image of her boyfriend crosses her mind making her open her eyes and pout.

"Why did he tell that to Bokyung so easily when he never even talk about it to me for once!" She grumbles.

"There you are!" The door to the rooftop opens and Chanyeol immediately walks toward her, whose eyes are widen in surprise, with long strides.

"Wh-why are you here?"

"What am I doing here?" Chanyeol repeats the question when he stops in front of her. He taps his chin, his eyes wander to the sky above. "Hmm~ ah!" He points his index finger up and looks at her. "I'm looking for my girlfriend. She has dark brown hair, pretty eyes that form crescents when she smiles, and plump kissable lips that curls into beautiful smile. Have you seen her, miss?" He playfully raises his eyebrow and Haewon scoffs annoyed.

"Geumane~" she lightly pushes him who in turn gives her a grin which turns into a sweet smile showing his dimple.

"Why are you here?" He asks her as he runs his fingers through her hair gently. "Is something wrong?" He lands his worried gaze on her eyes.

Yes! You're not telling me about your university thing.
"No," her mouth speaks differently with her heart. "It's just that... I... I... I still don't know what major to take. And I feel stupid for that." She pouts. Well, that isn't a lie. Not knowing what she wants to do does bother her. Although, it is not the main matter that is bothering her. Yet, she decides to just put it aside now.

"That's it?" He raises both eyebrows. He cups her face in his hands and his eyes bores into hers as if trying to read her heart.

She weakly nods in his hands.

No! That's not it. There's something else. You can't fool your boyfriend, Haewon!
He thinks as he narrows his eyes, but her eyes are unwavering.

"Okay then!" He smiles as his hands slide down from her cheeks. Haewon stays frozen as she blinks at him. "I'll help you choose your major!" He envelopes her hand in his. "We'll solve it together," he gives her another smile and she can't help but to smile back.

---------------
"Hey," Chanyeol, sitting down on the carpet leaning his back on the couch, calls Haewon who is comfortably laying on the carpet leaning her head on his lap. She hums as her thumbs tap on the screen of her phone.

"What about medical school?" His eyes are fixed on the screen of his laptop placed on the coffee table in front of him.

"As in becoming a doctor?" She asks back looking up at him whose arms are hovering above her.

"Yeah~ I mean... You're good in science - well actually, in almost all subjects. But I think you'll do good in medical field. What do you think?"

She shakes her head on his lap and looks back at her phone. "It takes more than just good grades in science to be a doctor, you know? The science we learn at school are only basics. Without real interest in that field, I don't think I will survive learning it."