Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile

Beginne am Anfang

"Alright bro just calm down."

"CALM DOWN I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN!!"

"We have to do something and freaking out isn't going to help us now us it, time for Attack!"

Later

All the pups were gathered together in confusion as Dylan waved for their attention.

"Alright everyone look up here." He yelled out getting their attention, "Listen up pups enemy number one has infiltrated our facilitie and we must take action, the said enemy has taken a hostage and we must find a way to defend our base of operation!" He yelled out to which the pups looked on in confusion, including Dante.

"Kinda went to heavy on the speech there bro." Dolly stated as she hopped down to the pups, "What Dylans trying to say is... that Devil woman's back and she took Charlie." That started a panic as the pups all started to scream.

"IT'S DOOMDAYS!!" Dante of course yelling out their demise, but Dolly shushed them down.

"Everyone don't panic we have a plan." She said as everyone stopped and looked to her.

"That's right we're planning to strike back against her."

"But how?"
"What's gonna happen to Charlie?"
"What are we gonna do?!" Most of the pups asked as Dolly and Dylan looked at each other and smiled.

"What Charlie taught us."

Hours Later

Charlie turned off the Ignition as he swiped the sweat off his brow.

"This car is in perfect condition." He said as he took a step back and stared at the car, "Maybe Da-Vinci right this maroon color is very... what's the word? Blaned... plus it's gonna scare the pups, maybe we can..." He stated before the sound of something breaking could be heard inside the house, "Oh geez now what are they playing." He sighed in annoyance as he headed back to the door, however he noticed that the door was slightly cracked open, "Huh... I thought I closed it." He said as he opened the door to see an empty hallway, very odd, "Puppies?!" He called out, "Dylan? Dolly?!" He called out to no avail, "Where is everyone?" He asked himself as he entered the hallway but suddenly felt something at his feet, he look down to see a large wire running across the hallway and up the stairs which was connected to the door, "Uh okay? That's new." He said as he simply stepped over it and up the stairs he went.

As he resched the upper floor he suddenly heard skittering coming from the nearby room.

"Okay what's going on?" He asked with frustration as he opened the door to see no one there, "This is getting weird." He said closing the door behind him suddenly another door opened which he slowly walked over and opened more, only to see Dorothy sitting there, "Dorothy?" He asked to which she smiled in her cute way.

"NOW!" Was heard as Charlie gets covered with a large sheet.

"HEY WHATS GOING ON?!" He asked struggling against the pups which are now tackling him and pull down on the sheet trying to bring him down, then suddenly he tripped on his own shoelace fall flat on his back the pups all trampled him barking like crazy.

"Now we got you, you Devil Woman!" Dolly yelled with victory, as she and Dylan looked on with triumphs, "Wait until we call the police, your in so much troub..." Before she could finished she pulled down the sheet to see her caught prey only to be met face to face with a very angry Charlie, "ble." She finished as everyone gasped to see Charlie.

"You have 5 seconds to explain." He said which Dolly started sweating bullets.

"CHARLIE, Hey its great to see you, say I love you're new sheets is that a new style?" She said trying her best to be the innocent, but Charlie grabbed her by the collar and stood up hoisting her up, his anger soon turned in to laughter as this confused Dolly very much.