nothing can stop us k. minju

Start from the beginning

she giggles and lifts my head then kisses my forehead. "cutie" she said.

"you're cuter'' i smirk.

"stop flirting with me, go take some rest'' she pinches my shoulder as i winced.

"if you join me, i will take a rest'' i lay on her bed. she rolls her eyes and lay beside me.

"you don't want to go out of your house? i mean, you got hit by him every day" she asks while snuggling into my neck.

"already did now"

"you can use my money to buy a place for you to stay. no need to give my money back..." she looks at me.

"really? thank you, min but i don't want to burden you" i said.

"no, no, you don't. we have to help each other. what's the matter if we're in a relationship but don't help each other? a relationship is not only love and affection you know!" she told me.

wait, she got a point.

"okay, min" i nod my head.

"and also... you can take a job at my friend's cafe'' she said. "i will take you to her cafe tomorrow'' she smiles.

"thank you so much, min" i thanked her. "i'm so lucky to have you" i added as she kisses my lips. i hold her chin and deepen the kiss but she pulls away making me sigh at the lost connection.

"let's take a rest'' she closes her eyes as i close my eyes too.

- timeskip • minju pov -

i woke up when i felt y/n waking me up. i rubbed my eyes and tilted my head. "what's wrong, y/n?"

"i think your mother is home now," she said as i widen my eyes and we heard footsteps sound coming near my room.

"hide! quick!" i push her and told her to hide behind the closet.

"honey!'' my mother open the door and look at me.

"umm... yes?"

she was about to say something but we heard someone sneezing. FUXK

"who is that?"' she asks.

"that's m-'' she pushes me softly and goes to my closet and opens it. i mentally cursed under my breath.

''KIM MINJU!'' she looks at me in disbelief. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER!" she yells at me while pointing at y/n.

"no, mother! i love her!" i protest while shaking my head.

she huffs. "follow me outside" she walks out of my room.

i sigh and hold y/n hand. "i'm sorry"

"KIM MINJU!''

i sigh and kiss her lips before following her outside. i stand in front of her and crossed my arm. "what?" i raised my right eyebrow.

"how dare you disobey my-'' i cut her off.

"mother, i'm already 20 years old. i can do whatever i want!" i complained.

"NO!'' she shouts at me.

"why? are you afraid i'll leave? like father?" i fired back. "father made the right choice to leave you because you are so protective-" she slaps me as i fell on the ground.

''don't you dare to talk about him again'' she pulls my hair and said sternly.

''you didn't answer my question yet'' i glare at her.

"okay fine!'' she pushes me. "i'm afraid you'll leave me too!" she grunts.

"then accept y/n!" i plead.

"BUT SHE IS A GIRL! A GIRL!" she yells. "THERE ARE MANY BOYS IN THIS WORLD!" she added.

"i'm not into boys!" i yelled back. "i'm into girls! you can't stop me from what i'm interested in!" i cried out.

she lets out a frustrated sigh and takes a pot beside her and aims it toward me. "you are not my daughter"

i close my eyes but i didn't feel anything. i slowly opened my eyes and saw y/n was hugging me, her blood was dripping down from her neck.

"y-y/n'' i mumbled her name.

y/n turned around to look at my mother. "what kind of mother are you?" she asks as she lifts me.

without hearing her response, she just brings me outside and put me on her motorbike.

"are you okay?" i asked her as she starts the engine.

"yes,'' she nods her head.

"where are we going?" i asked her.

"my friend's house'' she answers as i hummed and worriedly look at the blood on her neck.

as we arrived, she taps the bell button and her friend opened the door. she shared a smile. "hi y/n and minju!"

"why did you- wait- is that blood?!" she gasped.

"yea" y/n calmly reply as she led us inside. "can you take a medical kit?" she asks.

"sure. wait'' she goes takes a medical kit and gives it to me. "treat your girlfriend" she smiles softly as i gently take the medical kit from her. then, she walks to the kitchen as i treat y/n.

"ouch!" she hisses.

"there's a piece of glass on your neck'' i said and put the piece of glass on the tissue. then, i treat her neck by cleaning the blood and wrapped her wound with a bandage. "done" i mumbled as she turns around and smile at me.

"thank you, min"

"i'm sorry, okay?" i cup her face and stare into her eyes.

"no need to be sorry, it's not your fault'' she kisses my lips.

"but-"

"shh shh'' she puts her finger on my lips and smiles. "don't"

"here you for you two'' she serves us two cups of tea. she sits down in front of us and sighs. "what's happened to your neck?"

"i don't want to answer that'' she said with a blank face.

"okay then. by the way, where are you two gonna stay?" she asks.

"here of course, but we will find an apartment tomorrow'' she replied. "can we?" she asks for permission.

"yeah sure. you can stay here how many days you want. take your time finding an apartment" she smiles.

"thanks, heejin"

"no problem, mate" she giggles. "just don't make a sound" she added as her lips curved into a smirk.

"alright,'' she smirks too as i hit her shoulder.

"yah, you two are so dirty!" we laughed.