Liam frowned. Why did that man have to to say that. I might just fire him. So unprofessional.

7:03 P.M We are on the way to throw him out, Sir. Can we do something to him?

So that was why he said that. They have taken a liking of the man.

8:07 P.M Sir, we have successfully thrown him out. It was a grassy unpopulated and dark place. 45 minutes away from the building near an abandoned factory in the south. He's helpless. Made us want to lick his beautiful face.

That was the last straw. Liam is decided to fire these men. He only told them to throw him out. Not to feast on him. Liam even avoided the man so he would not kill him. How dare they enjoy themselves?

8:10 P.M Sir, you don't care about this man right? Just wanted to be sure. He's so arrogant and domineering. We want to humiliate him.

8:28 P.M Sir, we'll wait for your go signal.

Liam decided to text his crazy men who are going to lose their jobs tomorrow morning.

'Leave the man alone. Do not touch him. He has done nothing to you.'

'Sir, he has a sharp tongue. Few but insulting words'

'Leave him.'

Liam noticed a Viber message from Harry around 5:20 P.M. Liam's brows furrowed. Harry does not message him beyond work. If he did, only to reply to Liam's message and Liam did message him.

At one look only crying emoticons can be seen. Liam opened the message.

The first message is a little blurry image with bad lighting which Liam ignored and proceeded to read the message.

5:17 Btch dis is d man w8ing outside our bldg

Liam was having a hard time deciphering the message

5:17 btch plz. I wnt to kip him.

5:18 SIR LIAM, I AM SO SORRY. WRONG SENT. SORRY SIR. DON'T MIND.

5:20 😭😭😭

Liam scrolled up again. Curiosity got the better of him.

He clicked the photo.

His body went numb. His being cold like a bucket of rice poured on him. He wanted to cry and scream but he can't. The picture- it cannot lie. Harry cannot lie. Liam, what have you done?

His hand is shaking. He is feeling like a baby again. A feeling he has long forgotten. Why? Liam what have you done?

The picture man in the Zayn Malik. He can't be wrong. Ever so beautiful. Liam frowned. The picture is a little blurry and low quality because of bad lighting. But Liam sees a crutch, a bandage, and a neck support. No. No. No.

He should be in heaven, right? Happy? Singing? Painting? He died two years ago. My Frenemy died two years ago. What happened? He died? He didn't? I should not have given up? I shouldn't-

Liam broke from his thoughts when his phone vibrated again.

Sir, we left the man. We are really disappointed sir, his skin so delicious looking and-

Liam did not continue reading the message. He ran to the garage. His heart is pounding. Adrenaline rushing in him. He fumbled with the keys. And sped off. He can't help but regret his actions.

Liam, what have you done?

*****

Liam clenched and unclenched his hand on the steering wheel. He can't believe he did this to Zayn. He wanted to just melt away after he remembered what names he called Zayn and how he rejected him.