R-sir we are ready.

Manik simply bobbed his head and then said to Nandini.

Ma-Ms murthy........go with her.

Nandini was confused but to maintain the boss pa relationship, she bobbed her head and walked with the receptionist, they came 2 floor down and Nandini saw the whole staff gathered there. Soon her gaze fell on a big rectangle cake placed there. All together wished her happy birthday and Nandini was on seventh sky. They were interrupted by Manik.

Ma-happy birthday miss murthy.

Nandini turned to him to see him having a playful smirk on his face. While Manik said further.

Ma-aapne bataya bhi nhi that it's your birthday today.........woh toh aapke itne bade friends group ne back to back aapko gifts bheje isliye we got to knew abt this.

Nandini now understood his funda of the different name thing but still a bit of confusion was there, anyways, the receptionist bought her towards the cake and they sang for her. Nandini cut the cake and came to Manik for the first bite.

Their emotions and feelings for each other was all over the place but they somehow managed to not bring it on their face but still what they felt was prefectural known to them and was prefect for this moment. The cake feeding session btwn the both was not elaborate so that anybody could doubt them.

They kept it natural as much as they could and then Nandini came to the rest. She made almost all the employees to eat that. Well Manik always celebrated the birthdays of his employee's with big cakes, it has somewhat become a part of the tradition, so how could be Nandini's birthday missed.

And apart from that, all the employees here we're friends with each other, no grudges at all which is why they all were always cool at such occasions, Nandini too was friends with many the only thing is she got less time to mingle with them.

Yes sometimes gossip took the control but otherwise working at Malhotra's was always a fun. After some 60-80 mins, Nandini came back in the cabin with a big piece of cake along with a hand bag that all the employees gifted them together.

Coming in she directly came to Manik and pulled another chair beside him. Manik looked at her and Nandini feeded him the cake, while he was chewing that, Nandini asked.

Nan-aap wahan se itni jldi kyu chale aaye....... pata hai we had so much fun.

Manik replied as he was done gulping the bite.,

Ma-mei wahan rukta toh kisi ko bhi shak ho jata.........coz I don't wait much at such occasions.

Nan-yeh cake apne arrange kiya na.

Ma-off course.........it's my girlfriend's birthday and it has to be special.

Nan-so woh names.

Ma-ab I can send you anything anytime anywhere with different names.

Saying that he winked at her and Nandini blushed. Along with that she feeded him the entire piece and then washed her hands. Than she picked up the hand bag and came back to him.