Aid

They couldn't get a message across, Brilux had ensured that.

Ryosuke sighed and sat down with his officers when they were two days away from the frontlines.

The Royal Tetran Army were too concentrated on their offensive with Eostrun to have a proper patrol towards Jishora's side.

The winged-mounts had done their due diligence of scouting ahead of the main body and were confident they held the element of surprise. The only thing that they faced now was trying to move their forces quickly through the Narrows.

There was a small border patrol of thirty on Tetran's side, they needed to figure out a way to get through without that contingent alerting the rest of the Tetran forces on the other side of the Narrows that Jishora was on their way.

It came down to using the cover of the night.

Kieara and Phoenix were going to lead a small group of six to the border post, the idea was to scout out what the warning signal was and to neutralize the guards there. Once the cost was clear, the main body would move quickly through the Narrows. The winged-mounts taking to the scaling cliffside and scout out any stragglers or additional patrols to cover the main body's four-hour transit through the Narrows.

The expectation was that fighting would break out the moment the main body came marching out of the Narrows. Aethel was where the rear-guard was located for Tetran.

The plan as it stood was that their best winged-beast rider would shoot ahead as soon as they broke out of the Narrows with a messenger for the Elven Princess and Eostrun's Generals to inform them of Jishora coming to their aide.

Ryosuke already had a talented rider in mind.