CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE

trigger warning !

—————————————

NAMJOON

Last Year Halloween

"What are you talking about!? You told me no one else was in the room!"

God, why did she have to have such a big mouth? I mean it was useful for one thing but now the nagging is just a turn off.

"Why the hell are you so calm? I'm gonna get kicked out of the fucking school, Namjoon."

"Anna, listen. I'm truly sorry that those videos got leaked but—"

"They weren't leaked! Someone sent it out. How many times do I have to explain that?!" She was a sobbing wreck, not the kind of crying where it was just tears and sniffles. It was the snot, the swollen eyes, ugly frown, the messy hair. It was gross to watch. Not just her crying but this entire fucking situation was gross.

But truthfully, those were the things that just made her an easy fuck.

I might have done her a favor by sleeping with her, but she was now a star on campus thanks to the team.

"You fucking misogynistic assholes just automatically assume that it's my fault this is happening."

"It isn't?" I looked away from her, looking out at the soccer field and watched as my nosy teammates watched from a distance. The coach went inside to go use the can but really he was crying over his divorce again.

"You were the one that texted, called and planned it. You just chose the wrong location." I said in all honesty because those were all facts. Now if I wanted to be a dick I would have read our messages aloud just to really tip her over the edge.

"I-I was drunk at the party. You have to understand that."

"Oh no, you were sober the entire time. All those drinks you took were virgin, not one drop of alcohol."

"B-But the red c-cups."

"For fucks sake. How old are you? Twelve?" I was pissed off dealing with her. "Red cups have nothing to do what's poured into them. For a junior you're acting more like a freshie that just got here. Now put your big girl pants on and get on with your life." I ended our conversation there but she seemed to not want it to finish.

She suddenly grabbed my arm and fell to her knees. It was ironic how this situation is different from the last (last time she had my dick in her mouth but that's besides the point).

"N-Namjoon, you have to help me. I-I don't have anyone else." She pleaded.

I took a second to really think about helping her, what would be benefiting me from helping her get the entire campus to forget about that sex tape. The board gave her two weeks to solve this case but no one would guess a soccer prodigy from a low income family would do such a thing.

That's because I didn't.

"Sorry, princess, Namjoon has to get back to practice."