CHAPTER ELEVEN

————————————————

Recent Posts

AnonymouslyInLove:
This guy I've been seeing wants to take our relationship to the next "level". I just don't know how to tell him I'm trans.

Likes           Shares         Comments:

TiaHub777: since no one else wants to give anything good,,,i suggest you tell him. if you wait it's gonna bite you in the ass later on. also you shouldn't have to feel obligated to tell him until you feel comfortable. good luck :)
♥Top comment ♥

JOY

When Namjoon told me he had planned a lot
for our second date, I thought he meant something romantic. A picnic on a roof with chocolate covered strawberries or a ferris wheel kiss under the stars. Something that would top the sweat drenched soccer match we had on our first date.

I wasn't expecting...

"Welcome to the Museum of Sex."

This.

I was at a loss of words when I saw the assortment of colored bushwhackers and a giant cooter cat plastered on the wall in front of me.

"What's that face about? You hate it don't you."

"Oh no! I'm just wondering what size gets the job done for her." I point to the enormously wide vagina, opened by two fingers with smiley faces on them. The facts next to their childish faces just make it just as weird.

Namjoon laughed, "What if she didn't need something to satisfy her?" I looked over at him with a questionable glare before smiling. "If she can push a human out of it, she can choose what goes in it," he projects.

I raised my hands dramatically defending myself, "Alright Mr.Feminist." Namjoon laughed hard and I can't help but laugh myself with his contagious smile and dimples so deep I could plant a seed in them.

"Shall we begin?" He was stupidly sweet and held his hand out for me. I may have freaked and started sweating out of nowhere but the minute I looked into his eyes everything just went...poof.

"We shall." I took his hand and he pulled me in, kissing my forehead and turning forward.

Jesus my heart is going to explode.

We started looking around. It wasn't as weird as I thought it was. It was mostly romantic—intensely romantic.

"Alright Mr.Feminist, I know your activism didn't get us into this place. So, tell me what bank you robbed or the name of the tour guide you bribed." I said as we had our focus on the artwork. We were currently in the History of Sex, watching Egyptians get it on in the hieroglyphics.

Namjoon shrugged, "Lori." I nearly choked when he gave me a straight forward answer as I turn my head almost giving myself a damn whiplash. His laugh burst throughout the halls, almost a childish giggle at the end when my face turned red.