CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO

chapter 22 WHAT

______________________

THIRD PERSON

"I didn't know what else to do so I just, I don't know," Jungkook sunk in his chair, arms hiding his face.

Ezra had given him his first ever blowjob.

"Wait," Jungkook paused and sat up. He gasped and turned to Namjoon who almost crashed the car from being startled.

"What? What is it?" Namjoon huffed, tightening his grip on the wheel.

"Am I technically still a virgin?"

"Jungkook, aren't you a straight A student?"

"She took my blowjob virginity. My childhood best friend took my blowjob virginity!" Jungkook curled into a ball on the passenger seat.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I don't know why you're freaking out. You let her do it."

"On accident! I accidentally got hard and what else was I supposed to say?"

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe no?"

"I couldn't say that when I got hard from kissing her!"

"Stop saying hard." Namjoon swat his hand at Jungkook. "It's giving me the heebee jeebees."

"Isn't this your everyday language?"

"It sounds weird from you."

Jungkook shook his head. "Anyway, I wasn't going to say no after kissing her and then growing a new body part!"

"It's not new, it's—"

"Don't say it!" Jungkook covered his ears. "I know my own anatomy I'm just not fully processing what happened."

"Look, Timberlands. You got a blowjob from Ezra. Ezra. That's it. Isn't this your one big dream?"

"It was my one big dream."

"Right. So you took her on a date like I told you to. You still feel like your feelings aren't really feelings anymore?"

"I don't know." Jungkook slouched. "I still get nervous when I'm around her. But when we touch it's not like I feel any sort of... want."

"Now it's time to tell her that." Namjoon pulled into the school parking lot.

"I think it would crush her. She basically confessed to me tonight."

Namjoon parked and shut off the engine, looking at Jungkook with a shrug. "Crushing her it is."

***

TAEGAN

"I felt like my face was going to get sucked off. In a good way, of course."