CHAPTER FOURTEEN

y'all don't understand how much we love this book
JEONSHESUS wrote this amazing piece of art :)

———————————————

Ezra :)
kookie! let's grab lunch after our class tomorrow <3

Today

Jungkook:
Sorry school work was on my ass today but sure.
Same spot? :)

Ezra :)
always !
i'm really excited for some reason lmao

Jungkook:
For the food? Cause same.

Ezra :)
no you dork
i'm excited to see you
i cant get that kiss out my head
Read

THIRD PERSON

"Hey Alexa, call Celino and Barnes."

"Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?"

"Faking my own injury trial so I don't have to leave." Jungkook groaned and laid flat against the couch while he had his phone on speaker, Namjoon on the other line questioning his best friend's mental health at the moment.

"I think the number you're referring to is 1800-273–"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT MEMORIZED?" Jungkook almost fell off the couch, in utter disbelief as he stood up and walked to his room to get dressed.

"For moments like this when my best friend is acting like he's clinically diagnosed with anxiety."

"But I am—"

"Besides the point. You left the girl on read when she admitted to liking a kiss — that I will never get over. Absolutely fucking legendary. Jeon Jungkook kissing a girl. Never saw this day coming."

"Also besides the point." Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked through his selection of clothes. It was either black, white or Timberlands, something he had told Namjoon he would grow out of.

"Well the point is that you need to tell her how you feel about the kiss."

"Oh, yeah easy. Why didn't I think of that?" Jungkook cleared his throat. "Hey, Ezra. Even though you're my childhood crush and I've waited my entire life for that moment that kiss made me feel nothing. Sorry, bro."

On the other side of the line Namjoon could tell Jungkook was frowning at him.

"Okay, okay. So it's not as easy as you want it to be."

"No. No, it's not."

"Just tell her you're not sure of your feelings."

"Easier said than done."

"Yeah-huh, Timberlands. You say it you're not doing anything. Easy peasy."