CHAPTER TWENTY

omfg besties chapter 20

___________________________

If there were two things in life that scared Joy the most, it would be bugs and sex. The first was a given but the second was a touchy topic for her. She knew all about it (from Taegan) but never really indulged in the activity itself.

Of course it was something she would have to tell her partner but she saved that for the future. Now for her current serious relationship...

"N-Namjoon!"

....they never got to it.

"Slow down f-for a sec—" Joy let out a yelp as Namjoon kissed her neck and gently sucked on her skin.

She didn't think he was this experienced but should have at least put the clues together. She thought about her predicament and even how she got dragged into a janitor's closet. Her head was running wild with the thought of what might happen next, should it happen next, and what would happen later.

Joy almost melted from the way he kissed her, something that imaginably felt heated but was so simple as two lips together. He was aggressive yet delicate, something that made the hairs on her body stand up.

"Babe—"

"God, you're so gorgeous."

Dear God help me now.

Joy suddenly heard something clink and her eyes went wide. "Namjoon wait!" She pushed him off and wrapped her arms around her body. Her blouse was crinkled and lips swollen while he brushed his hair back and licked his lips.

"Was I hurting you? Fuck, I probably did. I'm sorry." He asked apologetically but his body didn't seem to regret anything. Joy's eyes were lingering too far below and zipped back up to meet Namjoon's lingering gaze.

"It w-wasn't that—" I don't mind a little pain. "It was just that this isn't the cleanest place to do this regardless of the amount of Clorox in here." Joy tried to laugh off this awkward feeling that sent chills down her spine. Namjoon looked around for a second before cursing under his breath.

"S-Sorry, I got caught up in the moment and thought—" He cut himself off.

"Thought what?—"

"Nothing." Namjoon said that a little too quickly for her liking. It irked her how he looked at her with a nonchalant expression, as if he wasn't going to devour her moments ago.

"Hey princess, don't pout." Namjoon flicked under her chin and flashed her his goofy smile. "I'll buy you anything you want after class."

"Sure—WAIT! WE'RE LATE FOR CLASS!"

Joy didn't hesitate to rush out the janitor's closet with her blouse and hair still a mess. Namjoon struggling behind her, throwing his jacket on as they rush down the hall. Joy zoomed past all the vast halloween costumes and decorations until she reached the familiar classroom.

She stopped when she reached the door, Namjoon chuckling behind her. "You're a mess, princess."

"Because of you!" Joy shouted in a whisper, smacking his shoulder. "Fix my hair."