CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

hi bestieeeeee
————————————

TAEGAN

I never thought I could get lost in a library until now. The place was fucking huge. I only thought libraries like this existed in Harry Potter or Beauty and the Beast. I was literally standing in the fantasy castles I wrote as a kid.

I was expected to meet my new tutor here but I was walking in circles, already passing by the bathroom five times now. I was starting to get desperate from the way these college kids were looking at me. I didn't really care but to them it's somewhat suspicious to see a 6'4 emo kid with stompers on, walking around this place.

"Alright freshman, where are you heading to?" I jolted, looking behind me to meet two dark brown eyes and a handsome face. It was the librarian leaning against his desk, glasses perched on the bridge of his nose with what looked like a mullet on his head. This school was just full of pretty people.

I awkwardly smiled and gently shook the curls blocking my face, "I'm trying to find my tutor. They said they were going to be in section 3A but I'm literally lost and going in circles." I walked a little closer to him so I wouldn't disturb the other students around me.

"I can see that you're lost alright. You passed the map three times already."

"Wait, there's a map!?" I accidentally shouted and looked all around me like a headless chicken. The man in front of me laughed, then shushed me before pointing to the corner.

"It's on the third floor to your left in that corner by the window. That section is kind of hard to see but I'm sure you'll spot the sign when you get further." He smiled at me while pushing up his glasses. I politely thanked him and made my way upstairs.

And let me tell you, those were some fucking steps. By the time I made it to the third floor, the other college students were giggling at the wheezing black girl with frizzy curls (I change my hair pretty often).

Shit Tia, you need to workout more.

That's when I heard a ding and looked over to my right.

"I know you got me fucked up." There was an elevator this whoooole fucking time!

I took a deep breath in, "School of your dreams, school of your dreams, school of your fucking dreams." I pulled my self together and finally found the section I was suppose to be in.

"Sorry I'm...."

"Oh? Hi."

Do my eyes deceive me or is it the same blonde from the party? The same blonde that had me writhing underneath her as she ate me whole and made me hers for the night. The same blonde I've been avoiding for a whole month, purposely changing my shifts so I don't have to see her when she got her afternoon coffee ((not that I knew her schedule or anything).

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked and her voice pulled me out of my head. I looked at her, her expression full of concern as to why I was so shocked to see her. I mean, if I looked that good I wouldn't stop talking about it. She's absolutely beautiful.