𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

☕︎

☕︎

Eleanora sighed as she watched Bella straddle the bike, as Jacob assisted her. It was like watching a father teaching a child how to ride a bike. It was quite hilarious.

"Okay, where's your clutch?" Jacob quizzed. Bella pointed to the lever on the left handlebar. She let go of the bike and the bike wobbled underneath her.

She grabbed the handle again, trying to hold it straight. "Jacob, it won't stay up." she complained. Eleanora just stood in the sidelines in disbelief.

Why did she want to ride a bike when she doesn't even know the basics of the one that didn't have the engine and power.

"It will, when you're moving." he promised. "Now where's your brake?"

"Behind my right foot." Bella answered. Eleanora scrunched her nose up. "No."

She walked towards the front of the bike and used her hand to curl her fingers around the lever over the throttle. "That's your brake. Don't use the back brake now, that's for later, when you know what you're doing." she explained and let go.

"That doesn't sound right," Bella said suspiciously. "Aren't both brakes important?" she asked. Eleanora blinked.

"Didn't you just hear me?" she said in disbelief. "It's for when you know more about working one!" she exclaimed in disbelief, flailing her arms up.