𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

♕︎

♕︎

Eleanora had a phone pressed to her ear as she spoke to a certain person. She nodded as she walked past shops and agreed, "나는 동의한다."

Girls looked at her in envy, while boys looked at her with lustful hungry eyes as she strutted on the sidewalk. She wore a crop-top, a plaited skirt and a cardigan. Her hair was down, with a golden butterfly clip holding a certain amount of hair to the side. To tie it all together, she wore knee-high black leather boots.

The only things she brought were, her phone, her credit card which she learnt to use a few years back and her house keys. She took the cab, only using her car in Forks.

She entered a familiar bookstore and entered, the bells chiming as she entered. She smiled, finding a familiar face. The book keeper smiled as she looked up.

"More books dear?" the old woman asked. Eleanora nodded and grinned at the woman. "There are new shipments just over there and you know here the history books are." the woman gesture towards a row of bookshelves holding the new books.

Eleanora bowed in thanks, "I'll have it the usual."

The woman nodded. Eleanora visited the store every once in a while, donating and funding the store at times. She always had books delivered to her small abode. Almost a hundred at times.