𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

♕︎

♕︎

Eleanora waltzed and weaved through the crowd of students in the halls. She made sure she looked at where she was going. She never had trouble with school, although, she never had friends. She was somewhat an outcast. Never interacted, never wanted to be noticed. However, her beauty is what made her stand out from everyone.

It was lunch time, and she was heading towards the cafeteria, to sit where she normally sat, and ate what her diet contained. She sighed and sat down on her table, her own table, something she preffered, instead of sitting with friends and chatting. She liked being alone. It was peaceful.

In another table, a certain new girl, looked around the cafeteria, her eyes landing on the Korean girl sitting alone and the people who were about to enter.

"Who are they?" she asked the girl from her Spanish class, whose name she had completely forgotten.

The girl looked up to see who Bella meant, though already knowing from her tone. A moment happened, where they met eyes, the male, looking away quickly. Bella's neighbor giggled in embarrassment, looking at the table like Bella did.

"That's Edward Cullen and Emmet Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The one who left was Alice Cullen; they all live together with Dr. Cullen and his wife." she said this under her breath.