𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

♕︎

♕︎

It had been a month ever since Bella had the accident. Edward came to Eleanora's house more than you can count and all they did was talk and talk. It was something Eleanora was so beaming about. She finally had a friend and maybe, she was also developing feelings for the said male.

She looked through her locker, arranging them again, as she listened in on other students. Bella was the center of attention, again. Asking her whether she was okay, or if she needed any assistance.

It got to the point where Eleanora went to class earlier, avoiding anything mentioned of Bella. It was annoying for her.

So, there she sat, in Algebra, scanning through the formulas she had already learned, acting like a normal student.

Lunch time was okay for her, as she sat at her table, alone again. That day, she took notice of things. She took note of how Edward stared at Bella. Somewhat frustrated, along with a hint of curiosity?

She sighed as she leaned on her palm, playing with her food again, "This school day isn't the best." she muttered to herself and plopped the meat into her mouth, savoring the taste before swallowing.

She took out her book, opening it where the bookmark was held and continued reading Shakespeare's fifth play, Titus Adronicus.