𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲

♕︎

♕︎

Eleanora read through another play, her face hidden in her open locker. She read As You Like It. She turned to the next page and started scanning through the first paragraph.

"Hello." a voice called out from behind her. A smile worked itself on her face and she turned around, face to face with Edward.

"Hi . . ." she breathed out a reply, happy he was there. Edward noticed the shift of the emotional waves she gave out and chuckled.

"How was free period?" he asked, closing the locker behind her and leaned against the locker beside her.

She turned around to look at him, "It was . . . alright." she answered, unsure. Edward took her right hand with his right and intertwined them.

"What's wrong?" he asked, knowing there was a problem. She could never get past him. They've made a relationship so strong that it was like they knew each other.

She sighed, defeated, watching Edward play with her small slender fingers occupied with rings, "Students who have free period asked me to the dance." she admitted.

His eyebrows shot up, "How many?" he asked, twisting a ring on her finger.

She slightly winced and thought in her head, "Around thirteen." she replied. "However, I'm not going." she denied quickly.