𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐊𝐞

♕︎

♕︎

Eleanora and Edward sat in her living room, speaking more of what she could do, in and out of her dragon form. Edward listened intently, fingers intertwined, sitting beside each other.

"Along with your heightened senses and compulsion, you have self-regeneration?" he asked, looking at her.

She nodded her head. "I also have other abilities. Ummm . . . let me demonstrate." she concludes. She sat up properly. "I don't have to say a word when in dragon form, but if I'm in human, I have to."

She takes Edward's hands and breathes in, "Iluze." she uttered. Suddenly, they were back on the meadowy cliff, where he had revealed his enigma with the sun.

"Wow." he breathed out and looked around. Everything looked and felt so real to him, it was an amazing and breathtaking ability.

The night sky was littered with white shining dots, others twinkling here and there. It was also clear of clouds, as the moon hung above them. The winds made the ferns, flowers and grasses around them dance in sync, as the trees swayed, the trees making ruffling sounds.

The illusion faded, slowly revealing the lounge once again. He looked back at her and she smiled at him.

"I can also camouflage, bring the fear out of people, see objects that can't be seen by the human's naked eye and I have . . . a fire blast." she listed as she thought of more.