𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

☕︎

☕︎

Due to Eleanora's kindness, she made the initiative to take care of the Cullen's former house. She made sure no vine climbed the modern mansion, taking care of the plants that surrounded it.

As she planted Baby's Breath, a small kind of flower, white in color, she heard a familiar roar of engine. She furrowed her eyebrows, confusion overtaking her features. 'No one is supposed to know about this place.' she thought.

She got up and pulled the gravelled gloves off and threw it down. She flashed around the house and into the forest of the front.

A pale read truck was running, Bella was on the front porch. 'What is she doing here?' Eleanora asked in her mind. She saw Bella dash back towards the truck and hopped in, speeding away after the door slammed.

It looked like she had a conflict with her thoughts. Eleanora pursed her lips and followed behind because she never brought the her car with her.

It was Jacob's place. Eleanora blinked and hopped into the trees, crouching and peeking through the leaves as Bella and Jacob exchanged greetings.

She jumped from tree to tree to get a better view of the garage. Her eyes slightly widened as he eyebrows quirked up.

'Wow Jacob, the bike's already standing.' she thought as her eyes scanned the motorcycle that is now more presentable and more fixed.