chapter 20

Micky's POV:

The sun was shining directly through the window into my eyes. I was about to turn around to continue sleeping, but then I remembered, Mike. Butterflies were released into my stomach, I couldn't believe yesterday happened.

Gently I now turned around in Mike's arms, I didn't know if he was awake or not so I tried not to move too much.

To my surprise he was already awake, he smiled as I turned.

"morning sleepy" he chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I had never seen him this 'soft' before, but I loved it.

"morning" I said and yearned.

I felt my lips shift to a big smile, I tried to contain it, but failed and let out a chuckle.

Mike chuckled with me a bit and asked, "what?"

"nothin, i'm just so happy, I can't believe yesterday heppened"

Mike smiled soothing and pushed me closer to him, "me neither, but i'm glad it did"

We lay and hugged for some time, he smelled amazing and I couldn't help but give him a small peck on his neck.

We lay like this for at least half an hour before I heard Mike's stomach rumble, I smirked and looked up at him, "wanner grab some breakfast?"

I could see a bit of embarrassment in his face even though he tried his best to hide it.

"come on" I said and sat up, Mike followed me to the kitchen where there was already breakfast on the table.

My parents and siblings had already eaten and went on with their day while me and Mike sat down alone at the table and began to eat.

Mike's POV:

I looked at my watch, there was about 30 minutes left before Micky and I should leave for the school. I hurriedly stuffed all my clothes and other stuff I had packed into my bag, which was placed on Micky's bed.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my chest and then a peck on the cheek. I smiled and leaned into the 'hug'.

Soon we arrived at the school, Micky first jumped out of the car and opened the trunk, I got out as well, but just before I closed the car door I turned to his mom, "thank you for now"

"the pleasure's mine" she smiled approvingly.

I gave a small kind of awkward wave and then closed the door, as soon as I turned around Micky stood right behind me and handed me my bag. I jumped a bit in surprise and said, "don't do that" and grabbed my bag.

We first reached my room where we decided to part, we both needed to unpack. I now stood alone in my room, it seemed like Davy already had been here with his bag which he had put on his bed.

Before I opened my bag I let my body fall onto my bed, what a week, I couldn't believe all this happened in one weekend.

I took a deep breath and stood back up and now started unpacking my bag.

Micky's POV:

I was on my way to the launch room to get breakfast.

All I could think of last night was Mike, I was so excited just to see him, he didn't need to say or do anything I just wanted to be and look at him.

I arrived and looked around the room, no Mike to be found. With disappointment I grabbed a plate and some food. I sat down at an empty table with a frown and started eating. A couple of minutes passed by and to my delight Mike walked through the doorway, a smile spread onto my lips and my mood switched completely.

Before long Mike grabbed the chair in front of me and sat down.

I chuckled as I looked at his tired eyes, still a bit swollen. He looked confused at me, but continued to eat.

"slept well?" I asked.

He swallowed the bread he was chewing on and said, "sord of, I couldn't really fall asleep"

"huh me either" I responded while wondering if he had been thinking of me.

Time passed by and before I knew the school day was over. Me and Mike had sent each other glaes all day in the classroom and now we were on our way to my room.

I grabbed the handle that was placed on the door that led into me and Peter's room.

"let's hope Davy and Peter aren't here" I joked and I opened the door.

"don't worry I saw them on their way to me and Davy's room" Mike said as he closed the door behind us.

I turned around to face him, "such a spy you are" and gave him a peck on the lips.

"now hold on" Mike said with a smile, "I wasn't spying on them"

I teasingly rolled my eyes at him, "you take things so seriously"

"no wait a minute I just don't want you to think i'm a stalker or somethin'" he said while looking down at the ground.

I grabbed his chin and 'forced' him to look at me, "now don't be silly"

Mike smiled and removed his gaze from my eyes to my lips. I smirked and let him kiss me.

We soon moved to the bed where we now lay arm in arm. My face was placed on his chest and I had closed eyes. I breathed his smell into my nostrils and out again, I don't think I'll ever not enjoy the soothing smell made up of his cologne, shampoo and just his natural body odor.

He kissed me gently on my hair and started to play with a lock. A smirk grew onto my face and I nearly couldn't contain all the love I felt inside my body.

I never wanted this to stop, I wanted this moment to last forever, but as usual our peace was soon interrupted now by the bell that indicated dinner was ready. 

Author's note: 

Wow i'm back who would have thought! Anyway enjoy.