chapter 13

Micky's POV:

I didn't know how much time had passed by, but I still lay in Mike's arms. We had shifted our position so now I lay with my face towards Mike's chest and his arms holding me gently.

I liked it, a lot, we hadn't said anything to each other in a long time. Maybe he was asleep and didn't even know we lay like this, I couldn't tell, because I had closed my eyes a long time ago.

I didn't know if he felt like me right now, to be honest I was getting feelings for him, mayby people around the school was right, maybe I was gay. I never thought that would happen, I was just helping him to not get depressed, but of course I could still do that if we were dating.

No, no way he had feelings for me! Mike wasn't gay, he just wanted a friend. Well we could alway stay friends, but I knew I wasn't good at expressing my feelings, I never was.

Suddenly the bell rang, I snapped out of my thoughts immediately. I didn't say anything not wanting to move.

I felt Mike remove his hands and sit up, "Micky?" he asked, shaking my shoulder.

I couldn't resist smiling and opened my eyes only to see a smiling Mike with messy hair. I chuckled and sat up as well, "how times fly huh?"

"you say" Mike mumbled with a grim.

I stretched and stepped out of the bed, Mike followed suit and walked over to the door. I stopped at the mirror above the sink and tried to fix my messy hair. Mike stepped back into the room to see what I was doing, we got eye contact in the mirror and started laughing.

I walked over to the door a bit embarrassed. Mike opened the door for me and let me walk out first, I waited for him as he closed the door. He looked at me with a smile and then put his hand on my head and messed my hair back to its former state.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"come on now, we're late", Mike said and nodded in the direction of the launch room.

Mike's POV:

"I should probably get going now" I said and stood up.

Me and Micky had been sitting talking about music, childhood memories, our families and a lot of other stuff, except for the thing that had happened earlier on the day.

As I stood up from the bed I had been sitting on Peter opened the door.

"ow hallo Mike" he smiled and closed the door.

I waved at him and turned to Micky, "goodnight"

Micky stood up and gave me a sudden hug, "goodnight"

A small smile creeped onto my lips as I hugged him back, maybe he did like me.

I tried to get the thought out of my head as I walked over to the door.

"goodnight Pete" I said as I turned around in the now opened doorway.

He smiled and then I closed the door, I took a deep breath before walking back my me and Davy's room. I tried hard to get the smile off of my face, but after some time I gave up and decided to try and enjoy my happiness for once.

Micky's POV:

I smiled and lay back in my bed, Mike had just left. Peter did the same and picked up his book on something spiritual, I hadn't really read the title, but the album cover said it all.

After a couple of minutes after he picked up the book he lay it down again, "Mike isn't much of a hugger is he?"

I looked at Peter and shrugged, "not really"

Peter looked at me a bit confused before asking, "but then why did he hug you?"

I was about to say something, but stopped, why would he do that? I hadn't seen him hug anybody before, why did I even hug him? what if he didn't really want to hug, but he felt forced to do it because of me.

"Micky are you okay?" Peter asked concerned.

I snapped out of thoughts and smiled at him, "yeah of course Pete"

"well it's only good to hug , I hug all the time" Peter tried.

I chuckled and looked at him, "Peter you are also you"

"touch is good" Peter defended.

"talking about touch" I began, bringing up a new subjekt, "aren't you touching Davy a bit more than everybody else?"

"what do you mean?" He asked confused.

"nothing" I just said and turned around to lay on my side not facing Peter.

Not soon after the night teacher knocked on our door, I hadn't brushed my teeths yet, but I didn't want to get up from bed so I decided to just try and fall asleep.

I was floating, I never felt this great, it was like everything was just perfekt. Suddenly I landed back in my bed, it had the softest covers on. I felt a warm presence behind me, I turned and saw Mike, he had his hands around me and smiled at me. I smiled back and took a deep breath to smell his scent.

His hand grabbed my chin and gently forced me to look up at him. We both smiled as we leaned into a kiss.

I quickly sat up in bed with a pounding heart and all sweaty. I looked over at Peter, he was still asleep. I turned and looked at my alarm clock, 3 Pm. I sighed and lay back in bed, I remembered the dream vaguely, it was about Mike. I felt so bad for thinking about him in that way, what if he didn't see me in that way, which he probably didn't, then I would be nasty dreaming about him in that way.

Luckily I fell asleep not long after.