chapter 8

Mike's POV:

I sat in my room reading. Davy was ready to go to Peter's room, but the teacher who checked our rooms hadn't been here yet, so he waited in his bed with his bedcover covering his clothes.

Not before long we heard footsteps in the hall and a knock on our door.

"come in!" Davy yelled, not to lout, just so the teacher could hear it.

The teacher walked in and said, "goodnight boys, see you tomorrow"

"yeah, see you tomorrow" Davy said back.

I didn't really look up from my book, it wasn't the best book I had read, but it was all right. I got lost in the book not long after the teacher had left. Suddenly I got shut back into the realy world by Davy, "i'm leaving now, see you later"

I put the book down and looked at standing Davy, "ow yeah, you comin' back tonight"

"yeah, I think so..."

There was quiet for a couple of seconds, like he was thinking about something.

"see you" I said and now it was my turn to snap him out of his fantasy world.

"right" he said and quietly opened the door.

I got back to reading right away, nonetheless it was still a good book.

Micky's POV:

I looked puzzled at Peter as he got up after the teacher just had been here, of course he didn't seem to notice my expression so I asked him, "hey, what are you doin'"

He looked at me, "don't you remember?"
I then remembered right away, "ow yeah, right, I had just forgot"
"well that's all right Micky" Peter smiled forgivingly.

In the same moment Davy stepped through the doorway smiling, "hallo"
I stood up and greeted him shaking his hand, "hallo mister Jones please take a seat" I said with a silly voice showing him over to the bed.

He just chuckled and shook his head. Peter then looked over at me and asked, "so if you forgot Davy would come over now does that mean you're going to stay"

I looked at both the boys thinking for a moment, I should probably give them some alone time, as if they don't already have lots of that.

"No, don't worry, I'll leave you two love birds alone" I said, opening the door.

Davy just sighted and ignored my comment, but Peter on the other hand was trying to come up with a comeback, but I closed the door behind me before he could say anything.

Now I stood here, wondering where I should go, I didn't really know if anyone was doing anything exciting tonight.

Suddenly I heard a teacher call out, "this isn't your room is it?"

My heart started pumping in my chest, I knew it wasn't me he was talking to, because I wasn't even in a room, I just stood here in the hall.

I caught a glimpse of the teacher before hurring into me and Peter's room.

Davy and Peter sat in the same position as when I left them, Peter sitting on his bed and Davy seated on mine, the only difference was their facial expression.

Before I said anything I ran over to our window and opened it and then whispered, "out! now!"

Davy did as I said and quickly jumped out, landing on the soft grass beneath our window.

I then turned off the light and jumped down on my bed covering my clothes with the covers, Peter did the same, just before the teacher opened our door.

There was quiet for a moment before he spoke up, "goodnight boys" he said more frustrated than angry and then he closed the door. We waited for about a minute before opening the window again. Davy still lay on the grass not making a sound.

"all clear" I said just loud enough for him to hear. Davy stood up and wiped some grass off his shirt before trying to get in through the window. It soon turned out Davy was too small to hop back in the window, so me and Peter both helped him by virtually carrying him.

"that was close" Davy said with a sigh.

"yeah you say so" Peter agreed and sat back down.

Davy sat back down as well and me beside him. We sat and talked for about 10 minutes before I said, "I better get going, have fun you guys"

"ow, well, see you later" Peter said and waved at me.

I chuckled and waved cheesy back and then I closed the door behind me.

Now where should I go?

Mike's POV:

I had just finished chapter 13 when I heard a knock on the door. Who could this be? could Davy already be back? I shrugged and said just loud enough for the person outside the door could hear, "come in"

The door opened and in came Micky.

"what are you doing here?" I asked and looked questioning at him.

"y'know I thought I would give Davy and Peter some alone time" he said and closed the door behind him.

I chuckled and shook my head, "you think they, like, have a thing?"

Micky thought for a moment, "i actually don't know, I know Peter would be up to it, but Davy?"

I joined his conversaion by adding, "yeah, Davy is tricky, on one side he loves girls, but he also have that more queer side"

Micky grinned and nodded, "exactly"

we stood there for a couple of seconds, without any of us saying anything. I decided til to talk first and said, "well, you're welcome to take a seat"

He did as I suggested and sat down on the foot end of my bed. Why didn't he sit on Peter's bed? There's so much more space, I thought, but quickly shrugged it off.

Out of nothing Micky asked, "so how's your life going?"
"well that's a really big question" I chuckled.

Micky looked at my alarm clock, "good, we have a lot of time to spend"