chapter 11

Micky's POV:

"you want your shirt back now?" I asked beginning to take it over my head without an answer.

"no you can just give it back tomorrow so you don't have to change now" Mike said, laying a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled, "thank you"

"now don't forget your old shirt" Mike chuckled and handed me the shirt I had left on the floor the day before.

"thank you, I better go to my own room now, but it has been good fun" I said as I hugged him.

I don't know why I did it, or why Mike would even let me do it, he didn't seem like a person who liked to touch people, but I did it anyway.

He hugged back to my surprise and said, "yeah I enjoyed it too"

i pulled back and smiled, "we should do this again sometime"

As Mike was about to say something the door burst open and in walked Davy, who must have just left me and Peter's room.

"'allo boys" he greeted before throwing himself onto his own bed.

"hey Davy" I said before looking back at Mike, "well see you tomorrow"

I then turned around and walked over to the door.

"see you" Mike said as he closed the door behind me.

I took a deep breath before I started walking. Today had been a really weird day.

Me and Mike had spent the whole day in his room. We had laughed, talked, played music, listened to music and a lot more, but the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was the way I awoke. Mike holding me with his long slender arms, it had been nice, really nice. I gave myself a mental slap on the cheek, now don't think about him in that way he doesn't even like you, you don't have a chance, my inner voice said. I sighted as I reached me and Peter's room. I opened the door and saw Peter playing banjo in his bed, he stopped and smiled at me, "had a good day?"

I nodded and put my shirt on my chair, where all my other laundry lay as well, "Yeah, you too?"

Peter nodded with a big smile, "yeah my and Davy spent the day together"

"Don't you do that everyday?" I asked him with a crooked smile.

"yes that's why I smile, because I get to spend that much time with a person like Davy"

I thought about it for a moment, how would Peter be like if he didn't see Davy a week?

Mike's POV:
Yesterday had been a weird day, not like a bad weird, but more like a wonderful weird. I still didn't know if me and Micky were friends, or just knew each other, but then again I always struggled with that.

I was on my way to the launch room to get some breakfast when I felt an arm around my neck, I looked and saw Micky.

"ow, morning Mick" I yearned as if I didn't feel tiny butterflies in my stomach.

I could see Micky blush a bit, probably because of the nickname, before he answered, "goodmorning, tired?"

"you bet, couldn't sleep"

He looked worried and questioning at the same time. I continued, "I was thinking y'know"

"ow" he smiled and nodded understanding, "me too, but I did sleep quite early actually"

I chuckled as I opened the door to the launch room, "well that's rear"

Micky had let go of me when I opened the door and now slapped me softly on the shoulder.

We quickly finished eating without saying much, then we walked back to our separate rooms to get ready to class. Peter wasn't there so I just got ready to class.

I looked at my wrist watch, I decided to pick Micky up since he always picked me up. Closing the door behind me I walked over to Mickys room, it took a couple of minutes, but nothing too bad, we still had about 5 minutes left.

I knocked on the door and then opened it without waiting for a response.

"ow hallo Mike" Micky smiled as he tied his shoe.

I yearned and looked at him, "ready to go to class?"
He sighted and stood up, "i guess"

"bet you're excited ha'?" I chuckled.

Micky just mumbled something resembling a yes and picked up his backpack. I gave him a pad on the shoulder and opened the door, "ladies first"

Micky just sighed and walked out the door.Without much more we walked to our first class.

Micky's POV:

"Micky I've said it more than once now, be quiet" our teacher said annoyed.

"sorry" I said, trying not to laugh as I saw Mike with a grin on his face.

The teacher continued the lesson as I whispered at Mike, "now I was talking as much as you did"

"yeah, but you're Micky" Mike whispered back.

"how is that an excuse?" I asked in a grumpy tone.

Mike just snorted at me as the teacher looked at me with a look that said, if you don't shut up you'll be in trouble.

I sighed and put my head into my arms on the table. Before long the teacher asked, "Micky? are you sleeping?"

I took this as an opportunity, I looked at the teacher without saying a word and started acting like I was speaking, moving my mouth and everything.

The teacher couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"you can speak now" the teacher said.

Without any warning I started yelling out my excuse, to the amusement of the rest of the class.