chapter 21

Mike's POV:

With Micky's hand around my wrist I got dragged down the main hallway, till he reached Peter who was in his own mind.

"hey Peter, what do you say about switching beds with Mike tonight?"

You could shortly see the excitement in his eyes before he hid it and tried to play it 'cool', "Well that sound nice"

Micky let go of my arm and hugged Peter while I stood a bit awkward beside them. When they were done I put my hand on Peter's shoulder and said, "thanks man"

Before Peter could say anything Micky grabbed my wrist again and ran off with me.

Time quickly passed by and it was time to go to our separate rooms. I hugged Micky goodbye and whent to me and Davy's room only to return later.

I opened the door into our room and saw Davy at our sink.

"you've talked with Peter?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

Davy turned around to face me, "yeah, I'm just happy I don't have to leave this time"

I continued into our room and threw my body onto my bed, I grabbed my book which lay on my night stand. Lately I hadn't really been reading, I was too busy being with Micky.

People were starting to suspect us and I couldn't really blame them to be honest, but I still didn't want to make it official. I don't know why though, was it because I didn't want to come out as gay or bi? Or was it because I didn't want it to be that serious.

I really like Micky, like a lot, I never wanted not to be with him, so why couldn't I be open about it?

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at the book. Davy had put on his pyjamas and was on his way under his covers. I took off my shoes and slipped under my Duvet as well.

The time passed by quickly while I read a chapter in my book and before I knew there was a knock on the door.

"come in" Davy said, loud enough for the teacher to hear.

The door opened and the teacher quickly said, "goodnight" and closed the door again.

Now we just had to wait 20 minutes and then I could leave to go back to Micky. I decided to read another chapter and before I knew there was another knock on the door.

I put down my book and looked in the direction of the door and in walked Peter.

Davy sat up from his laing posesion and waved Peter over to him. I got up from my bed and said, "well i'll get going, goodnight"

They both turned to look at me and smiled as I opened the door.

"night Mike" Peter smiled and turned back to Davy.

Now I was on my way to Micky's room, tip-toeing all the way, careful not to wake anybody up.

Micky's POV:

I got up from my bed, I nearly couldn't contain my excitement. Peter had just left and now I was waiting for Mike to arrive. I had told Peter Mike was just going to borrow his bed, but I had an idea, of course me and Mike shouldn't sleep seberated, so I got up from my bed and started pushing.

As I did I heard the door crack open. I looked at the direction of the door and saw Mike close the door behind him. He had been too busy sneaking around and closing the door as silently as he could to register what I was doing.

He finally looked at me and let a laugh out of his nose.

"What are you doing?" He asked with amusement.

I let go of Peter's bed, which I had been holding onto all this time, "did you think I would let you sleep over there all alone?"

"I guess not", He said and walked over to the bed to help me.

Soon the two beds stood close and so did we. I gave Mike a fast peck on the nose and then jumped down on the bed. Mike smiled at me and with a laugh jumped onto the bed as well without hitting me.

Mike's POV:

I sat in my room, alone, I didn't know where Davy was, he hadn't been here since launch. Micky was with some of his other friends, which I didn't really mind, because I needed to be a bit alone.

I stood up and walked over to the calendar I had hung up at the start of the year. That was so long ago, back then I couldn't wait till the year was over so I could go back home, but now there were only 2 months left of the year. I really didn't want this school year to end, because that would mean I had to move back home and at home was only my mother. Don't get me wrong I love my mother, but I also love Micky and Micky wasn't at home.

I sat back down on my chair with a sigh, what was me and Micky going to do?

Maybe we should just end it, as this thought appeared in my head I hit myself hard on the side of my head.

It was like everything shut down as I did this and now I just sat staring blankly into the air. After a couple of minutes I released the air I didn't know I had been holding in with a sigh. I felt tears on their way to my eyes, but I tried to fight back and with one motion my hands cathed my head and the tears broke through.

I rushed over to the door and locked it right away, nobody could see me this way. Then I rushed to my bed and crawled onto it and placed myself in the corner of it.