chapter 1

Micky's POV:

I was on my way to my mothers car with a bag in my hand, the last thing I needed to put into the trunk before I left for efterskole.

Authors note:

An efterskole (literally "afterschool", plural efterskoler) is a unique type of Danish voluntary independent residential school for young people between the age of 14 to 18.

So a school where you live, kind of like collage, but for younger people and more fun.

Micky's POV:

I was excited yet terrified, I was leaving to live with hundreds of people without even knowing any of them, or to be exakt 112 people.

Before I knew it your car stopped outside the school, I got a sinking feeling, but quickly took a deep breath.

My mother smiled at me, "you ready?"

I nodded and opened the car door, as I exited the car I took a glare at the school, this would be my home for the next year.

I grabbed a couple of bags from the trunk and walked up to a teacher with my mother at my side.

"name?" the teacher asked.

"u-uhm Micky, Micky Dolenz"

"right, you got room number 39, just walk through the door over there and down the hall"

"Thanks," I smiled and started walking.

As I walked down the hall I saw a door with the numbers 28-40 carved into it. I grabbed the handle and opened the door.

There stood about 3 other students in the hall each on their way to their rooms. I looked at the numbers at the doors as I drifted down the hall till I came to a door with the number 39. I stopped and opened the door, nobody was in there.

The room was small, but not too small, there was a sink to the left and a wardrobe to the right. As I walked further into the room there were two desks with a chair each, two shelves and two beds.

I walked into the room and put down the bags.

"guess we came first," my mom said and put down the bags she was carrying as well.

"yeah i guess" i said and looked around again.

"So which side do you want?" my mother asked.

"this one i think" i said and sat down on the bed that stood on the left side.

"Okay then I'll go get the rest of your things while you unpack" my mother said and left.

I grabbed my bags and put them on top of my bed. As I unzipped the first bag I heard someone walk through the door. I looked at the door and saw a blond boy around my age walk in.

"hello, this room 39?" the boy asked.

i gave him a smile, "yes, let me guess you're my roomate"

"Yes, my name is Peter" he said and put out his hand to shake it.

I grabbed it and said, "Micky" with a big smile.

as our hands drifted apart a man and a woman walked through the door with bags in their hands, I assumed it was his parents.

Shortly after my mother walked in with the rest of my bags.

Mike's POV:

My mother had just left and now I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"you know what time we should meet in the hall?" my roommate David asked.

I looked at him and then on my wristwatch, "in about two minuets"

David nodded and stood up, "wanner go now?"

"yeah all right David" I said and stood up.

"ow just call me Davy" David said and stood up as well.

"okay Davy" i said and opened the door.

Davy was a very short guy, couldn't be much taller than 1,60 meters and walking beside me made him look even smaller.

In the big hall there stood a lot of chairs with names on them. I immediately started looking for my own with Davy beside me, luckily I was the only one at the school named Mike. After some time I found my name on a chair and sat down, beside me there already sat a girl with short brown hair. I looked around to find Davy, he sat about 3 rows in front of me.

The hall quickly got filled up with students and eventually a guy sat down in front of me. I looked down at his name, Micky, what a weird way to spell it. I shrugged it off and looked at the teacher who tried to get people to shut up.

Micky's POV:

Me and Peter were on our way to the eating hall, it was a big room filled with tables and a trolley with food on. We walked up to the trolley and grabbed a plate and some food each.

"where do you want to sit?" I asked and looked at Peter.

Peter thought for a moment and then walked over to a table with 2 other students. I just followed him and sat down on the opposite side of him beside a boy with black hair. On the opposite of the black haired boy sat a brown haired boy who was quite good looking to be true.

"ow hello Peter, right?" the brown haired boy asked.

"yeah and this is my roomie, Micky"

"Hello micky i'm Davy" the brown haired boy said and reached out his hand.

I grabbed it and shook it, "hallo"

"Ow and this is Mike" Davy said and nodded in the direction of the black haired boy.

"Hallo Mike" both me and Peter said in union which made all of us chuckle a bit.

"hold up how do you guys even know each other?" I asked a bit confused.

"we sit beside each other in the big hall so we got to talk a bit together earlier today"

I nodded and started eating while Peter and Davy started talking.

"right! that's why i have seen you" Mike suddenly said.

We all looked at him confused.

"well i sit behind you Micky in the hall"

i chuckled, "what a coincidence"