Chapter 31

Bin's POV

The day of the discharge came and I can no longer suppress my excitement. I'm obviously smiling from ear to ear and I can no longer wait to get out if this hospital. Yejin's coming home with me, the love of my life.

I just finished talking with Kyung and the security team when I noticed Yejin's not speaking that much since we woke up earlier.

"Hey... What's with the long face?" I gently nudge her while she was putting her stuff inside the overnight bag.

"Huh?" She almost jumped when I called her attention. "Oh nothing.... It's just..."

"Still having second thoughts about moving in with me?"

"Partly but...." she sighed. "I think I should tell my parents first about it. They don't know anything about us... about you. I haven't introduced you to them. If they learned that I'm moving in with you, I'm pretty sure I'll be receiving an earful from them and I don't know what else they will do."

I nodded. "I'm sorry if I put you into this but it's the best option we can get for now...for your safety."

"I know. I would just think of a better way to explain it to them so they can understand it."

"Do you want me to talk to them?" I offered.

"No... no. I'll handle that. I'm just a tad worried."

I walked infront of her and pulled her into a hug. "Babe, please. Just let me talk to them and I think it's more proper. I know I can't go there personally because of my injury but we can video call them, right?" As I kissed her temple.

"But..."

"Please, let me. I will explain everything to them and I'm sure they will understand."

Then I looked at my watch to check the time. "We still have less than two hours to stay here while the boys are evaluating the situation outside and planning the exit route. Please call your parents and let me talk to them."

Yejin sighed while we sat at the couch. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and started dialing her mother's number then turned on the speaker phone.

"Eomma..."

"Yejin-ah, baby...how are you?"

"I'm doing great eomma. How about you? Is appa doing well?"

"Yes, baby. We're all fine here. Appa's progressing quite well and his therapist said we can reduce his PT program from 3 times a week to twice."

"Oh that's great! But still he have to continue exercising at home so he can recover faster."

"Nae. That's exactly what I told him. Anyway, are you going home this weekend? I'll prepare your favorite food."

"Actually about that... uhmm..." Yejin fidgeted on the hem of her shirt and looked at me. "There's someone here who wants to talk to you. Can we switch to FaceTime?"

"Yejin-ah. Are you going to introduce your boyfriend to me?" Her mother jokingly asked while chuckling.

"Nae... but please don't be too hard on him."

"Seriously?" Her mother responded. "You're not joking? Right?"

"Yes eomma..."

"Alright, alright. Let's switch to FaceTime so I can castigate that boyfriend of yours." And she snickered.

"Eomma..."

Her mother suddenly dropped the call and called her immediately via FaceTime.