Chapter 10

Yejin's POV

My eyes widened in shock, blinked several twice when he cupped my face and kissed me. It was just a light, tentative kiss but it sends shivers down my spine and butterflies flutters at the pit of my stomach. I stood still since I don't know what to do. Good thing that his driver went to a nearby convinience store to buy something and no one sees us.

After he kissed me. He rests his forehead on mine still his right hand cupping the side of my face.

"I'm.... sorry... I'm sorry.... I really can't stop myself from kissing you... I... I know, it's too fast but I have to admit that I like you and I really do.... I.... I hate the thought of leaving tomorrow" he stuttered as he confessed softly "I'm going to miss you so bad." And he heaved a sigh.

I was speechless... I was stunned... I can not move as if my feet were cemented on the ground.... my brain seems like it suddenly stopped functioning....I don't know what to say but then my lips seems to have a mind of its own as it crashes itself to his as I grabbed his shoulders for support.

After our lips parted to catch our breath. My tears fell down. He hugged me tightly, chin rested on my head and stroked my hair.

"I'm going to miss you too." I whispered to his chest. "And I think... I'm starting to like you too..."

He pulled back a little and he looked at me, teary-eyed and smiled like a fool while he wiped my damp cheeks.

"Ohhhh Yej! Thank you. You don't have an idea how happy I am now." Then hugged me again, a pregnant pause after that then "..... but I'm also sad at the same time... how will I ever leave you tomorrow?" He said quietly.

"I know... but we can't do anything about it. We can still meet each other in the near future right? There are lot of ways to communicate." I told him. I tilted my head towards him to look him in the eyes.

"Yes. Let's give this a chance and do our best to work this out. I really want to keep this. I know it will be hard for both of us but let's try everything we can." He replied and I can feel his honesty when he uttered those words.

"Nae! Let's do that"

He kissed me again deeper this time and before things got heated up he reluctantly pulled away. And kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter.

"Yej, I need you to promise me that whatever happens please stay with me...."

"Why? Is there something wrong? Is there something that I needed to know?" As I gave him a perplexed look.

"No... nothing... just promise me jebal." He pleaded like it will cause him a limb.

"Arraseo...arraseo.... I promise. But please let me know right away if there is something bothering you, okay?" And I held his face.

"Yes I will. Thank you Yej." Then he kissed me again. "Get inside now before I kidnapped you!" He said jokingly, still not letting me go.

"Alright. Please call me when you got home hmmm?." As I looked up at him.

"Yes I will... good night Yej." And he peppered me with kisses.

"Good night Bin." I waved at him sadly and turned towards the dorm.

Bin's POV

Today is the day that I'm going back to Seoul. I dragged myself out of the bed. I don't want to leave but I have to. If only I have no other commitments scheduled after this, I would definitely prolonged my stay here.

To be honest, this is the first time that I feel so attached and attracted to someone considering that Yej and I only just met a week ago. Yes, I had girlfriends before, being hooked to every beautiful woman who crossed my path but I never felt this way towards them. Yej is different.