Chapter 23

Yejin's POV

We arrived at the venue 45 minutes earlier than call time since Bin and the other actors had to meet the director and script writer first. There are alot of movie press people and fans are eagerly waiting for the stars to arrive outside the lobby of the hotel, hoping to catch a glimpse of their favorite actor or actress. Kyung has been informed that some of Bin's co-stars arrived already five to ten minutes ahead of us.

When Bin got out of the Navigator, fans went wild calling out his attention. Two tall men with serious faces clad in black suit immediately went beside him and assisted him towards the entrance of the building. He bowed and waved his hands at them when he stopped at the middle and gave them his loveliest smile. Flashes of lights from the camera were totally blinding. I was wondering how he managed not to blink from those harsh lights.

"Is it always like this when he arrived at the venue?" I asked Kyung after we drop Bin off.

"Yes. But it's much crazier during movie premier and fan meets that we need to hire extra bodyguards outside our agency."

"You hired those two? I thought they were from the hotel's."

"Yes. They are his personal bodyguards and are employed directly under Vast."

"But I haven't seen them earlier at the office' parking area or even when he went out with me or when you go to Manila before."

"They went here an hour earlier to check the area. They were only guarding him during filming, events, going to and from the airport or any work related activities that fans are aware of but during his personal or private time they weren't unless necessary. When we went to Manila we only have Mr. Hong with us, the driver who's with you during the farewell party if you remembered. He's very familiar in Manila and very fluent in their language since he lived there for quite a while and still have his valid driver's license there at the time."

"Oh. That's why he doesn't have a problem navigating the streets there. Where is he now?"

"He's still with us but was on a leave since his son got hospitalized two days ago."

"Oh no!"

"Don't worry, he informed us that his son is getting better. He may be discharged tomorrow or the day after. By the way, I'll introduce you to them later so they will get to know their lady boss." And he smiled at me.

"I'm not their lady boss."

"You are already noona."

"Yah! Stop it... we're not yet..."

"Apologies for the intrusion noona and as much as I don't want to meddle at hyung's lovelife.... I can guarantee you that he loves you so much and I believe it grew deeper as time passed by. Give him a chance to redeem himself and try to understand him but ofcourse, in your own accord. Don't push yourself if you are not yet emotionally ready. Just let him express whatever he feels about you. Arraseo?" And he gently tapped my shoulder.

I just nodded and looked down at my clasped hands on my lap.

"Uhmm... How was he when we broke up?"

"Terrible!" and he shook his head. "I never seen him like that before even when he broke up with that horrible, wicked woman. He got wasted every night and did not know what to do with his life anymore. Good thing that he was able to pick himself up once again during his mandatory service but he became more serious and stoic when he was discharged. He was rarely seen smiling and never joked around like he used to. He became rigid but become more inspired and determined at work especially when he learned that you are back already."