Chapter 22

Yejin's POV

"Seriously?" my eyes widened in shock.

"Yes. I cooked our lunch so let's hurry up before the foods gets cold." As he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Are you sure no one will notice that you're bringing me here?" I'm still not removing my seatbelt.

"Don't worry babe. Just the security team."

"But are you sure they will not leak anything? I heard some paparazzis were just simply roaming outside or pretending to be a home owner's visitor and stayed at the parking area to get a scoop."

"Yes. The security here is tight and no one can easily access this area without permission from the home owners. That's what we are paying here for and there are alot of other celebrities and politicians living here too."

Then he reached at the glove compartment and retrieved a single pack of black face mask from it.

"Here... you may wear this one if you are still doubtful." As he tore the wrapper of the face mask and gently placed each loop to my ears and adjusted the covering on my face. He then kissed my forehead after and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You see that elevator infront of us? That's private and it will go up directly at the doorstep of my unit. I'll give you an access card later for the elevator and have your thumb mark registered on the biometric control system for the main door so you can freely go straight there without going to the lobby at the ground floor. I already notified the admin. You will only need to sign-up on the information card that they had provided to me earlier and give them the licensed plate number of your car."

"But why would you like to give me the access to those???" I asked dumbfounded.

"Because you are my.... I mean it's because it's you." He winked as he gave me a dubious answer. "Come on let's go. Just interrogate me later while eating."

"Geez!"

He swiped his access card at the wall beside elevator bank. The elevator buttons immediately caught my attention when we stepped in. There are only five choices: P, UGF, LGF, B1 and B2. It made me wonder a little since the building seems like it is 20 storeys high. Then he punched "P". My eyes went wide when I realized he's living in a penthouse.

"Uhmmm... Do you live with someone else in your house?"

"No. I live alone but I have an ahjumma from my parents' house who goes here three times a week to clean and do the laundry if I am busy filming."

"Ohhh..."

When we reached the penthouse, the elevator door opened directly at what seemed like a small foyer heading to the main door of the unit. I was astounded on the number at his door.

"Unit 22?"

"Yes. Same number as yours." as he put his thumb on the finger scanner of the door.

"How'd you know my room number?"

"I was the one who had chosen your room and it is more spacious than the other units if you will notice. I had it renovated and combined it with the other unit." He casually replied as he opened the door and let me in.

"You...?!! Oh! Goodness. Why? How??"

"Nothing. I just wanted you to be comfortable at your place."

"What else did you do for me that I am not aware of?!!"

He just simply smiled at me.

"Oh Lord! I told you, never abuse your director's privileges again in my behalf or else I will not regret leaving you again!" Then I removed my shoes and placed it on the shoe rack. He then handed me a new pair of slippers that was right about my size.