Chapter 14

Bin's POV

Earlier.

"Are you sure you're not going to take that off for a while? It does not coordinate on the style of what you are wearing." My stylist asked me while I'm securing my cuff links.

"Yes." I curtly answered her. I will definitely need to wear this bracelet that Yej gave me in the hopes that she will see it, to prove her that I am telling the truth and show her how important she is to me. I had let my stylist ask me to take it off for a while before, but no, not now, not today and never will I let anyone do it from now on.

"Alright." She conceded and sighed. She then excused herself to call the hairstylist to fix my hair after it got a little disheveled when I wore my tops.

"Hyung! Is Joon-young joining you today? I haven't receive a response from her RM for confirmation or anything." as he entered the dressing room.

"Like I care..." I said in exasperated tone.

"I understand hyung but..."

"I know Kyung and I'm trying my best to get out of these preposterous situation that I'm involved with. I'd be more than happy and might celebrate and treat you a drink later if she wouldn't show up at the event."

He just shook his head at my response then said "I don't really want to intrude but if I may I ask, Hyung, have you already told Ms. Yej about it?"

"I did."

"How does it goes?"

"Not very well. I know you'll say I told you so but hold it for now.... I'm still trying to figure out what to do."

"I hope you'll fix it soonest before it's too late. Just so you know, if you need help, we're just here." And he tapped my shoulder.

"Thank you. Come on, let's go. It's better to get there early and walk by myself alone than with Joon-young at the red carpet. And stop reaching out to them. I have had enough with this circus."

"Arraseo."

When we arrived at the venue, press people and fans of attending celebrities were already flocking outside. Our car is already on third at the queue to stop at the red carpet when Kyung's phone rang.

"Hyung... Joon-young's car is right behind us. Her manager said she wants to walk together with you."

"Can I just.... can I just walk alone?!!" I said in slightly enraged tone. "Aish! Whatever! As if I had a choice! Kyung, make sure that this will be the last time, okay?"

"Got it. Do you want her to come up here or you'll go to her car instead?"

"Let her get in here. It's better to deal with her rather than those bunch of craps inside that car. I can't even stand the people she's with."

"Okay, I'll let them know."

Yejin's POV

"Oh no!..... No!.... This can't be....." I held my mouth in disbelief after searching Hyun Bin's picture taken earlier, linking arms with his beloved actress girlfriend at the event after I got home. My tears suddenly fell on its own as I zoomed in the bracelet that he was wearing. I'm shocked and felt betrayed. My Babe, Bin. He really is the Hyun Bin.

It took me awhile to sink that in. Then I suddenly remembered the interview he had here so I searched it again. In that video, Hyun Bin was wearing the exact same attire that he had when we had our first dinner. I supposed he didn't even bother to change his clothes as he was already late during that time. So he really is him.