Chapter 11

Bin's POV

We talked about anything while Yej was taking her lunch. We need to cut the call since her next classes will start soon.

"Please text me again before you board. I'll keep my phone open and I'll excuse myself from classes so I can call you as soon as I can... please..."

"Alright babe, I will. You should go ahead now, you'll be late."

"Babe?" She was obviously startled at the sudden term of my endearment to her by the way her tone slightly increased a notch.

"Yes, Babe... please let me call you that okay?"

"Whatever!" She laughed.

"Alright. Message you later babe."

"You better will... bye!"

"Bye babe."

As I ended the call, Kyung approached me.

"Hyung, Joon-youngsii already released a statement denying her relationship with her co-star. She said that your relationship with her is going strong."

"Darn it!"

"Do you want to counter it now?"

"No need. Just let her be." I replied annoyingly.

He nodded then went back reading his emails from our agency and PR Team.

Few more minutes later, our flight has been called. I messaged Yejin right away. Then received a call.

"Bin!"

"Babe, we're boarding now..."

"So.... this is it..." I heard her sniffed.

"Yes.... babe, please don't cry... don't make it hard for me please." I pleaded as it also breaks my heart.

"I know... but I can't" her voice cracked. "I don't want to be a drama queen but I really can't help myself." As she chortled trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'll try my best to squeeze some time so that I can fly back here... hope my schedule allowed me too before...." as I was about to say enlistment but she cut me immediately.

"No.... no please don't make any promises. It will be hard for both of us if none of it will happen."

"Okay, I will, but please stop crying now hmm? Always take good care of yourself for me. I'll call you as soon as I landed at Incheon. Arraseo?"

"I'll wait for you. Take good care of yourself for me too. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too babe. I need to go now..." and heaved a deep sigh to fighting the tears to fall down.

"Have a safe flight babe." Then she ended the call quickly as my heart thumped widely.

Did she just called me babe too?

Yejin's POV

I let my tears down after I ended the call. It's just merely a week when I met him and it was just last night when he admitted what he really truly feels about me. He already had affected me so much. I need to toughen myself. I told myself that I can do it. We can do it.

Yes, he is my first love if you may consider it that way. I know you'll probably tell me that it was way too early to tell. Maybe it was just an infatuation, an attraction that may fade away eventually when the other person involved is no longer within your sight. But I believe love has its own wonders that even for a short span of time, you may feel it right away if the right person comes.