Chapter 5

Bin's POV

"Alright! Let's wrap it off today! Great job guys!" The director shouted. He went beside me and tapped my shoulder.

"Thanks Bin! I think we'll be able to finish these a day earlier than expected."

"Oh goodness! Thanks Yeonghwa."

"Do you have any plans after the shoot?"

"Yeah, I'm planning to go back to Manila as soon as possible after we finished filming everything here. I missed my nephew already. You know, they've been away from Seoul for almost a decade now....so, I planned to maximize my time and stay here in the Philippines as much as I can."

"That's good. Me and rest of the crew were planning to stay here a bit longer so we can relax and fully enjoy the island."

"Sorry I can't stay with you..."

"Don't worry about that... we understand."

He then tapped my shoulder again. "Come on let's have a dinner!" He added.

I went inside my hotel room and took a long shower after our dinner. I reached out my phone and decided to send a message to Yejin. I haven't talked to her since 2 days ago as I was really dead-tired after the initial filming.

B: "Hi! Yej 👋"

Y: "Hello there Mr. Bin 👋👋"

B: "How are you? Did your presentation went well? Sorry I wasn't able to chat with you these past few days."

Y: "No worries 😊 well, I'm good and the presentation ended with a high note. As per panelists' feedbacks, they said they were impressed."

B: "Oh! That's great! Congrats! I know you can nail it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"

Y: "Thank you 😊. How are you by the way?"

B: "I'm good. A little tanned 👦🏼"

Y: "Tanned? Where are you? Farm? Beach? Golfing?"

B: "Hahahaha! I'm in Palawan right now 🏊🏻‍♂️"

Y: "Palawan? Wow! Now I'm envious....that's one on my bucket list... to visit Coron in particular."

B: "Actually, we're here in Coron 😅. I'm doing business trip and having some fun time in between."

Y: "Oh... so you're here for a business trip. How's it going then?"

B: "Hmmm... so far its good. Hope we can finish everything here and be able to go back there in Manila as soon as I can...."

so I can see you too... I mumbled to myself.

Y: "Why are you in a hurry? I'm sure the scenery there is magnificent and so beautiful... if I were you, I'll take my time and enjoy everything there 😉"

But you are far more beautiful than these...

B: "Hmmm...maybe some other time. I only have a week to stay here in the Philippines and besides I truly missed my hyung"

.... and you in particular.

Y: "Waeyo? Can't you extend your stay here?"

B: "Nope 😞. I had a lot of commitments waiting for me at home."

Y: "Oh... that's sad."

B: "Yeah... hey...are you planning to stay here longer or settling down for good?"