Chapter 6

Yejin's POV

Bin and I chatted for about an hour or so talking about anything under the sun. I find him really amusing and easy to talk with. We also chatted over the weekend and it seems like we'd known each other for such a long time. He also reminded me on our forth coming "friendly date" on Wednesday. Now the problem is... I don't know what to wear!

Monday came and another chat from him came in.

B: "Hi there georgeous!"

Y: "Hey! Wuz up?"

B: "I'm already here in Manila!"

Y: "Already? really? I thought your flight is tomorrow."

B: "Yup but we ended up earlier than expected so I immediately hopped on the available flight back here 😉"

Y: "Cool!"

B: "Hey Yej, um... are you free after school tomorrow? Can I ask you out?"

Y: "But we already had plans going out on Wednesday, right?"

B: "Yes, we have but... I also want to see you tomorrow... if that's ok with you... please?

Y: " Hmmmm... alright."

B: "Yes! Thanks Yej!"

Y: "Hahahaha! What's with that? By the way... just send me the location where we will meet."

B: "Why? Are you worried about something or someone might see you with me?"

Y: "No, it's not that... I'm just afraid for my dear life"

B: "Huh? 😳🤔"

Y: "Well, FYI... rumors have been spreading like a wild fire at school that Prof. Kim is Hyun Bin's brother!"

B: "Oh really? So Hyun Bin is our brother? Cool 😎"

Y: "Heh! Funny! People here are already assuming that you are him and you are pretty well aware that Hannah's one of them. But seriously... didn't Prof. Kim mentioned you about it?"

B: "He actually did."

Y: "Then what was his stance about that?"

B: "Nothing... he just simply ignore it and brush it off."

Y: "Good to know. Hope that crazy rumor died down immediately for Prof. Kim's sake! You know, some hallyu crazed students there started flocking infront of his office, hoping that they got a chance to see you if ever you'll visit him again at school 🤦‍♀️"

B: "Hahahaha! Is that so? I think, I should probably go and pick you up at school tomorrow so I can personally witness that? 😉"

Y: "Aissh! Don't you dare!😤"

B: "Why? Are you worried about me? 😉"

Y: "NO! I'm worried about myself! Imagine, getting mobbed and mugged by these nitwit fans of yours 🙄🤕"

B: "Silly! 🤣🤣🤣"

Y: "🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. But seriously, please don't. You don't know how these people will behave once they see you."

B: "Alright I get it. I'll give you the location later but please let me atleast bring you back home after, okay?"

Y: "Okay 😊"

Bin's POV

After Yej and I chatted, I received a call from Kyung.

"Hyung, I know this is such a short notice but a local news network here would like to conduct a short interview with you tomorrow. Are you up with it?"