Chapter 4

Bin's POV

After having dinner and long catching up with my hyung and his family, we decided to call it a night at around 12MN. I went to bed and checked my emails and my Kakao Talk to see if there are any messages there. While fiddling my phone , I was tempted to search Yejin's name on SNS. I immediately found it. She looks simple yet so beautiful in her profile picture.

I was quite hesitant at first to send her a friend request. But then, I told myself that there's nothing wrong about it if I just want to make friends with her. So I pushed thru.

*Friend Request sent.

After 15mins, I've seen the notification popped-up on my screen.

*Yejin Son Accepted your friend request.

I suddenly sit-up as I gathered enough courage to send her a private message.

B: "Hi! 😊"

5 minutes later... she responded.

Y: "Hello there Mr. Bin! 🐻😊 nice name huh...it's cute tho 😀"

B: "😅 thanks. You're still-up? Did I bother you or wake you?"

Y: "No... I just finished scanning my notes for the case presentation tomorrow and checked if I missed something or anything 🙂"

B: "Oh... the one you'll be presenting to hyung tomorrow?"

Y: "Yes, that one"

B: "Don't worry, I'll ask my brother to make it easy on you 😉"

Y: "Oh no! Don't do that"

B: "Why?"

Y: "It'll be unfair to other students and besides he knows that I prepared well enough for this one."

B: "Alright, I get it 😉. Anyway, I still felt sorry to what happened earlier. I don't know how will I make it up to you"

Y: "Oh... don't worry about that. It's just a stain and I already washed it off after I got home from school. So no worries 😊"

B: "Still... I want to make it up to you. Ummm... are you free next week... Wednesday afternoon?"

Y: "Hmmm... maybe...I'm not sure. Waeyo?"

B: "I want to ask you out for a friendly dinner? If it's okay with you or if nobody will get mad?..."

Y: "It's not necessary though. And who will get mad?"

B: "Your parents or your oppa?"

Y: "Oppa? I don't have an oppa. I'm an only child and my parents were in Daegu."

B: "I mean not older brother namjachinggu..."

Y: "Oh! 🤦‍♀️😅"

B: "Hahahhaa it's okay if you have one. Maybe I'll ask permission from him or even asked him to come with us. I just want to treat you or both of you for a meal or snack."

Y: "No."

B: "Oh okay I understand..."

Y: "No, I mean no, I don't have an oppa...."

B: "Well that's much better... I mean great..." Now that I'm smiling like an idiot here!

Typing... (stopped)... typing... (stopped) after 5 mins or so....