THIRTY-SEVEN

Life was finally starting to be 'normal' again. Well we would maybe have different definitions of normal since I'm a witch and my boyfriend was possessed by an ancient evil spirit that almost killed us all. 

Talking about boyfriend, Stiles and I were going out on a proper date after all the chaos in our life. 

Dinner and movie, the classic. In all my millenium of living, I had been taken on a lot of dates but none were as exciting as dinner and movie with Stiles. I just had to sit through math class and then we'd go to the cinema. 

I focused on the board, watching the teacher's mouth moving but cancelling all the noise around me. Until I heard something very loud ring. The bell!

I grabbed my things and was the first one out the door. I glanced back and saw that the bell was still ringing. I waved apologetically at the teacher and sprinted out. 

I waited by the locker, as the hallway was starting to get crowded. I stood on my tippy toes, looking left and right for the boy. 

I was unaware that someone was snaking their arms around my waist, when I felt their lips on my neck. I flinched back but saw that it was Stiles, who was smiling slyly. 

I squealed, "Oh my God, you have no idea how excited I am for our date!" 

"Well then, let's not keep the lady waiting," he said offering his hand like a true gentleman, leading me to his jeep. 

"This is awful," I heard Stiles groan in a hoarse voice. I turned and looked at him.

"Stiles," I smirked, "are you crying?" 

He glanced at me denying, "of course not. Crying is for the weak, and I-I-" He turned back to the cinema screen, where a boy was holding his lover's dead body, sobbing uncontrollably as they never had the chance to say the big three words.

"Yeah okay I'm definitely crying," he wept, tears rolling down his face. 

I laughed quietly and pulled him closer to me, "aw don't cry or you'll make me cry too."

"Can we get out of here?" He asked, wiping his tears. His eyes were glinting at light from the movie but were puffy. 

We stumbled in my apartment, still laughing from a joke that Stiles made,

"Who's Derek when he's not himself?"

I thought for a moment, shrugging.

"My cousin Miguel from Mexico."

I glared at him, with a straight face... before erupting in laughter.

I sat down on my bed, still clutching my stomach, trying to catch my breath. When I stopped, Stiles made his way towards me, with the dorkiest and adorable look on his face. He bent down and kissed me with little pecks. I tried to pull him in, yearning for more. I groaned in frustration when he pulled away.

"Oh c'mon Stiles, don't get me all hot and bothered," I breathed, looking up at him. 

"How bad do you want me?" he whispered in my ear, his lips grazing them. I shivered. 

I grabbed him by the collar and threw him on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"Don't test me Stiles," I warned with a smirk before attacking his lips. His hands travelled up and down, but stayed at my ass where he was kneading it. He gripped my hip, which made a grunt escape from his lips. 

I lifted the shirt over his head to expose his pale but quite toned body. I left trailed of love bites, until I stopped at the waist of his pants. I stopped and waited for him to stop squirming. When he finally noticed, he looked at me with a mixture of disappointment and annoyance. 

"Stop teasing me, and just get on with it..." he whimpered, rolling his head back and grabbing my hair in a ponytail. 

"Your wish is my command," I grinned, as I undid his belt, and slid his boxers down, his dick springing up, hard and throbbing. 

"C'mon (y/n) or I'll make you regret it," he hissed. 

He didn't need to tell me twice, as I dove on, giving him sloppy and twisting movements. God I loved hearing him grunt and calling my name. 

"Holy shit-" he moaned, pushing my head deeper down, "oh you're taking me so well. Look at you (y/n), taking me so well."

I felt him twitching under me, precum already leaking onto my tongue. But he pulled away, throwing me on the bed. I yelped in surprise but welcomed his lips on my body. 

He kissed me roughly, while his hand slid down my pants, rubbing me where I needed it the most, creating friction, pleasure and heat. I clenched my jaw and pushed myself into his finger, He pulled away chuckling lowly,

"Now would you look at that? Pushing against my fingers already?" 

He undid my pants, yanking them away, leaving me butt naked.

"How pathetic."

He hovered above me, in between my legs. 

"What?"

"You know, you always look better when I mark you," he grinned, pointing to the array of hickeys all across my body.

"Stiles-" I threatened. He chuckled and went back to kiss me. 

"Stiles are you... sure?" I asked concerned, biting my lips. This wasn't my first time, but it was definitely his. I wanted to make sure he was completely okay with this. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he smirked, "think you can handle it?" he cockily said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Let's see what you got Sti-" I gasped when he entered me without warning. His eyes widened and he held me up, 

"(y/n), are you okay?"

"yeah," Ilaughed, "I just wasn't expecting... that"

He started moving, catching a good pace. I heard him grunting in my ear, as he grabbed my neck. 

"Yeah, good girl, you're doing so well." I whimpered and felt him thrusts getting more violent by the second. I was a shaking mess under him, as he decided he wasn't going to slow down. 

"Stiles I think-"

"Yeah me too princess, me too-" he grunted. 

I closed my eyes shut, holding onto Stiles's arms. I tried to open them again but my vision blurred as he kept going in and out.

"Come on cum for me," he ordered and I just exploded, panting loudly, wiping the sweat off my forehead. He gave a few pushes before he came to his high. 

I went to change and left him room to discard the condom and rinse off. 

When he came back into the bed, he kissed my forehead gently, pulling the covers up.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" I teased, giving him a peck on his lips. He laughed and nodded. 

"C'mon, let me be big spoon now," I exclaimed happily, pulling him into my arms. We talked all night, before we eventually drifted to sleep. No nightmares. No evil spirits. 

For once in a long time, 

I felt at peace.