TWENTY-NINE

I rushed outside, where everyone was heading and saw it being chaotic. I panted, catching my breath after flying down the stairs. I saw an ambulance car, a puddle of water expanding and an electrical wire dancing in the air. Cars were stopping, and people started getting down. Isaac got out of the car with Allsion but was pushed to the grass, while he stepped in the water being obviously electrocuted by it. 

"Stay back!" I ordered, "everyone stay back!"

I tiptoed into the water and felt it sting me a little. I absorbed the feeling, rushing over to Isaac's side. I pulled him out of the puddle, while I watched Kira battling with the wire and blowing the electricity out. Right at that moment, Derek and Scott rushed out, staring at the sight of Kira's glowing fox eyes and the disaster. Derek then spotted me ushered by Isaac's side.

"He's not breathing," I pointed down hoarsely. 

He bent over and realized that he was indeed not breathing. 

"SCOTT! He's not breathing!"

I left him alone, still shaken by Stiles's sudden disappearance. I felt the air but nothing helped. This was going to be tricky. I knew I wasn't safe at my own apartment where Stiles could easily come in and out as I had given him the permission to come in. 

I tapped Derek on the shoulder as he watched Isaac being dragged away. 

"Hey, I don't feel safe at mine can I sleep over at yours?"

He nodded and I grabbed his hand. 

"Isaac will make it out, he'll heal," I assured him. Derek knew there was nothing left to do so brought me to the loft. I took a warm shower and changed into Cora's clothes, as she was away in South America and Derek promised she wouldn't mind. It was just a night after all. However there was only one problem. 

"I can..." I looked around, "sleep on the table or something."

He laughed and assured me that we could sleep in the same bed platonically. As friends. I moved cautiously to one side of the bed and laid down. I sighed. This felt amazing, especially after a long day. I felt Derek's weigh curving the bed and he laid next to me. 

"We'll get him back right?" I bit my lip.

"We'll do our best. Nogistunes aren't exactly my specialty."

I laughed, "mine either."

I closed my eyes but didn't open them again. I think I remember feeling a hand brushing the hair out of my face and hearing,

"Please don't hurt her. Anyone but her."

"She can defend herself, but there's a weakness we can use against her."

"We'll just hurt her really bad right?"

"No we'll use it to kill her."

I flipped to the other side, and swore that it must have been a dream since it was Stiles's voice.

"Derek what are we even doing here?" I yelled at him in ushered tones. He put a finger to his lip to shut me up. We were standing behind Argent Sr's office door, waiting for him to fall into his trap. And he did. 

"Why did you break into my home?" he demanded.

"Why are your emitters in my loft?"

"Stiles," I breathed. If none of them put it there it must have been Stiles. 

They turned around and pulled out a briefcase full of money. 

"It belonged to a man named, Katashi, his nickname was-"

"Silver finger, found dead this morning," finished Agent Mccall. Great we were now being framed for murder. 

We were handcuffed to the bench right outside of the agent's office, waiting for the rest of the situation to unfold. 

"Why don't we just break out of these things?" I groaned, pulling on my hand.

"Because I don't want to be a fugitive," Allison's father replied. 

Suddenly I felt it. Something was going to happen. I couldn't exactly pinpoint the reason why I felt this way, the familiar knot in my stomach forming. 

"Derek, something's going to happen," I said to him, worry in my voice. I looked around for anything out of the ordinary. I turned to Derek and he too was now concerned. 

"(y/n) can you hear that?" He asked before looking into the Sheriff's empty office. There were boxes there. I focused my hearing and heard it. The sound of an electrical buzzing and the ticking of a timer. 

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" I shouted as the bomb went off. I think I passed out. 

As I slowly regained consciousness, my vision was still blurry and I had this ringing in my ear. I groaned, clutching to my head as I progressively came back to my senses.

"(y/n)? Are you alright? Oh god you're bleeding everywhere!" I squinted as I tried to see who was talking to me. 

"Stiles?" I said, "what happened?" 

I looked around, the whole station was wiped out, debris of glass and dust everywhere, several bodies on the ground. 

I glanced down and saw that I had shards of glass inside of me. And the worst deepest cuts, with black blood leaking out. 

"Stiles, I can't move," I panted, my voice trapped inside my throat. 

"Oh my god," he said shakily, "SCOTT HELP ME PLEASE!" 

My head started to spin and my vision blurry. I immediately went to clutch my side. I applied pressure but it didn't help. Every breath I took was stinging and painful, like I had shards of glass in my lungs, ripping my walls apart. 

"Is this is?" I hissed, feeling the blood flow through my hand, "I'm I finally going to die?"

"You won't die!" Stiles yelled, applying pressure on my wound, tears streaming down his face, "you can't die (y/n)."

I chuckled absently and closed my eyes, "(y/n) keep your eyes open!"

But they stayed closed.