ARC 2.8: FACE SLAPPING THE REBORN GREEN TEA BITCH

"Raphael, do you remember the Triad?" Ives asked as he brows through the web. The incident on the 'Soul Fire' crew became a hot topic. The book fans are furious about what happened to the author. A lot of them even cursed the props crew for not being careful. There are also those keyboard warriors who took advantage of the situation to denounce the team but failed.

"Triad? I know about them, grandpa told me. But how did you know Rosa Spinosa's existence?" Raphael curiously asked.

"I saw a book at the library. There's a photo hidden inside there was a letter written on the back of it. I got curious so, I research about it." Ives casually answered. Ives did not lie to his lover. When he felt bored seeing Ivon behaving like a spoiled young master, he always spends his time at their house's library, where he discovered the photo.

"So, you knew about the agreement?" Raphael asked as he tried to hide his excitement.

Ives laughs at his lover. What's the use of trying to hide your excitement when your eyes are sparkling too much, "I know."

Hearing what his lover said, Raphael's whole face brightens, "When are we gonna get married then?"

"So soon? Are you that excited, gege? We already married each other in our last life. We don't need to marry each other again." Ives teased. Ives also wants to marry his lover again, but it's no harm to tease him a little bit, you know.

Raphael's face fell as his eyebrow furrowed, "Love! Don't be like that!"

Ives chuckles, "I'm just kidding."

Raphael pouted as he hugs Ives, "That's not funny."

Ives hugged him back as he played with the other's smooth hair.

"Did you find the base of Silvren?" Ives asked.

"Lewis messaged me a while ago about it. We'll have a meeting later." Raphael answered.

Ives thought for a minute and said, "I want to come."

Raphael stared at his lover and shook his head, "No, it's dangerous. What if something happened to you?"

"Nothing will happen to me, as if you don't know me." Ives reasoned.

Remembering their original life, Raphael reluctantly agreed, "But make sure you're safe, OK?"

Ives smiled and nodded, "Don't worry."

____
Ives was preparing for the meeting at the underground society. Since the original does not know about their mafia group, he contacted his parents and told them that he already knew it. Although the Mcfarlane couple agreed about Ives joining the meeting, they still reluctant about him entering the underground society, but since their men will also go, they just told him to be wary all the time because dangers are always there.

The wardrobe of the original doesn't have anything suitable for the underground society, so Ives ordered Kuai to make him customized clothes. Within a minute, a black box appeared before Ives. A hooded collar coat, black shirt, cargo pants, and a customized revolver gun are inside. Ives wore the clothes, took the gun, and left the room.

"Ready?" Raphael asked.

Ives held Raphael's hand answered, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Raphael guide Ives towards the car and drove away.

Inside the new base of Claíomh Fola, the members of the two mafia groups waited for the two leaders to arrived. Although the members of Rosa Spinosa didn't know who will be their leader for tonight's fight, they didn't resist. The higher-ups informed them that the leader is the grandson of the founder. Claíomh Fola members knew it was their boss's lover because they have told by Raphael's four friends, who are also higher-ranking members.