ARC 1.8: HEALING FROZEN HEART (R18+)

Warning: MATURE CONTENT. Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language, and situations intended for mature readers only. You can skip this chapter if you like. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Meng Liqin, "Mark me, make me yours"

Qin Yongzhengs' emerald eyes darkened, he leans on him for a slow, lingering kiss until the kiss deepened, it became aggressive full of hunger and lust. Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin continue kissing and sucking each other's lips making sloppy sounds filled the room.

Qin Yongzheng's nose pressed against Meng Liqin's scent gland, he breathes in the lavender scent emanating from Meng Liqin.

Qin Yongzheng kisses Meng Liqin's red swollen lips as he slowly took his time leaving marks all over his body, the pale white chest of Meng Liqin before is now painted with love marks. 

Qin Yongzheng turns his attention to his lover's neglected cock glistening with pre-come. He plays with it for a while stroking up and down, Qin Yongzheng sucks the cute cock of his lover into his mouth, sucking it lightly, teasing the tip of his tongue against the slit of Meng Liqin's dick earning a needy moan from him.

Qin Yongzheng pull down his dress pants and took out his pulsating thick and long dick, placing it beside his lover's he strokes them together until they cum, spurting it on their chests.

Undoing his own suit, Qin Yongzheng held his hard throbbing cock. He completely wets it with their combined body fluid before lifting Meng Liqin's ass, making him on all fours, lining it up with his entrance, and thrusting in. Meng Liqin lets out a choked moan as his blue eyes tear up because of pain.

Qin Yongzheng's veiny tanned hands moving to Meng Liqin's hips and down to his butt, his fingers leaning marks into Meng Liqin's pale white skin as he delivered shorter, but far more powerful and intense thrusts, his cock hitting into his sweet spot over and over again.

"Fuck! On your knees, my love" Qin Yongzheng groaned as he pumped his cock with one hand, angry red veins prominent. Despite cumming just a while ago, Meng Liqin complied as he grips the headboard for support.

"Ah, ah, ahh," Meng Liqin bite his lip harshly trying to stop himself from moaning as he felt the alpha slam into him once again, his back arched and as he let the other's thick length continuously penetrating him.

"Haah...Uugh...Aaah..." Meng Liqin's blue eyes are brimming with tears as he moaned from the intense lovemaking. 

Bright red nail marks are currently displayed on Qin Yongzheng's back, the amount of pleasure Mrng Liqin receives makes him delirious. 

Forcing himself to clear his mind, Meng Liqin grips Qin Yongzheng's shoulder, looks at the other's lust-filled emerald eyes, "Ahh...Uhm...Uh...s-slow down.... m-mark me"

Hearing the plea of the other, Qin Yongzheng's eyes turn darker shade, slowing his thrusts he leans his head down close enough to kiss up Meng Liqin's neck, he started by adding more love marks along the way. Licking the other scent gland, Qin Yongzheng bares his fangs, using it to tease the place where the mating mark should be.

Meng Liqin whined because of the teasing, "F-Faster...p-please...Aaah..."

Chucking at the short patience of his lover, Qin Yongzheng sinks his fang on the other's neck making him moan. Qin Yongzheng stayed at his lover's neck for a while, carefully licking the drops of blood dripping from the newly made mark.

The two of them stayed in the room for a whole week just to make sure that Meng Liqin's heat is done. 

The whole room is emanating a strong combined scent of sandalwood and lavender. The two figures on the bed are cuddling. Qin Yongzheng was lying on his back with the younger one lying on top of him. Meng Liqin is snuggled into the older's broad chest, hiding his flushed face.