ARC 2.5 : FACE SLAPPING THE REBORN GREEN TEA BITCH

The sound of papers being turned could be heard on the top office on a tall glass building in Country M.

Sitting on his office chair, Raphael carefully read the documents placed on his table. His easy-going personality was gone, but instead the warm aura he possesses before became cold and distant. His blonde hair was fixed to the side, cold amber eyes hidden within the gold specs, his lips that always had a polite smile now became a thin line. To put it simply, his identity as an actor and an heir completely different from each other.

"Sir, Mr. Carl called. He said he had something important to tell you."

Raphael look up to the owner of the voice and nodded. Picking up his personal phone, Raphael dialed his friend. Within a minute, the call was connected and Carl's voice transmits through the speaker, "Raffa."

Raphael casually held his phone in the other hand as he picks a document on his table, "What? My secretary said you have something to say."

Coughing to clear his voice, Carl began his report, "Your flight back home with Ives, you didn't tell anyone right?"

Hearing Ives's name Raphael became serious, "Yes, why?"

"I assume Ives also didn't tell anyone about coming home because the media didn't report anything. But recently, I found out that there are people who are following Ives. And I'm sure that it's not his brother's men, that idiot still doesn't have a clue about his brother coming back."

Raphael's amber eyes turn colder, he put down the files in his hand and stood up. Worried about something that will happen to the other, Raphael quickly issued a command, "Find out immediately who are they. Ives didn't meet any accident recently, but if you only found out now it means that they are not that simple. Make sure to search everything, although I didn't meet up with Ives recently there's still a chance that those people are from that group."

After the conversation, Raphael's mind keeps going back to Carl's report. He made sure that no one will know that he's protecting Ives before they properly met. But if it's that group, he knows that they already know that Ives is connected to him. That group cannot target his friends and family so they're choosing someone that can't fight them but also Raphael's weakness.

While Raphael was reading the documents on his table, he looks seriously reading outside but his thoughts were preoccupied. He couldn't help but wonder when did those people start following Ives.

Raphael was so preoccupied that he didn't notice his secretary knocking on the door.

"Sir? Sir Lancaster?" Raphael snaps out of his thoughts when he heard his secretary's hurried voice.

"Why?" Raphael looks at her and asks.

"There's newly posted articles on social media, small and big news media companies are releasing it." The secretary reported as she has Raphael the tablet with the articles opened on it.

Clueless about the reason why his secretary acted like that, Raphael took the tablet and saw what she's talking about.

News media companies posted an article about him. But it's not just a simple article about him that you could see every day! It's a scandal, which he never had before. During his whole career, he made sure to not get any scandal on his name.

[@BigNewsTV (v): Breaking News! The 3-time winner of Filmas Awards 'Film Emperor', Raphael Haynes, was caught with the new film entertainment star, Ivon Mcfarlane in an intimate position! (photo) (photo)]

[@IndendentNews (v): The latest breaking news. Is Film Emperor Raphael Haynes in a relationship with new star Ivon Mcfarlane? (photo) (link)]

[@TheNewsStars (v): Currently trending! New star Ivon Mcfarlane caught visiting Raphael Haynes's dressing room! (photo) (photo)]