ARC 1.7: HEALING FROZEN HEART

Fluttering his eyes open, the only thing Meng Liqin saw was pure black. When Kuai notified him about the strange people watching them, he already had a guess. 

Qin Yongzheng's health is becoming better day by day. He's sure that person became anxious, after all, Qin Yongzheng's recovery was never on their plan.

〣FLASHBACK 〣

Meng Liqin is waiting for Qin Yongzheng to come back. He watches the people walking and playing around the theme park. A lot of couples are also there, some even have a couple shirts on, there's also some couple who's so open that they keep doing PDA, it's hurting his eyes! And now he already misses Qin Yongzheng. It's just a drink, what is taking him so long?

[Master, you're being watched]

Meng Liqin acts nonchalantly and asks, How many are there?

[There are 3 people at your left, 3 on the right, another 3 people at the back, there's also 2 people waiting at the car outside]

Hearing how many people will take him, he can't help to raise his eyebrow, They really came prepared huh? After they took me, track the location, and also investigate the people who will take me.

[You seem, calm master, do you already know that this is going to happen?]

I already had a guess, I also had a clue who's really the mastermind.

[Understood master. Please be careful, no matter what happens your life is also important]

Meng Liqin chuckles, Don't worry, I won't die.

〣BACK TO THE PRESENT 〣

Feeling the floor of the place he's been placed on, he thought that at least these kidnappers are not your cliche abandoned warehouse dudes.

Kuai, where are we? 

[Hello to you too master, we're currently in Country M at Pálás Diamant Hotel & Resorts, and we are 4 hours away from Country S]

Hmmph! So how's the investigation? Got anything interesting there? I think this shit is gonna take a long time, I need something to pass the time.

Meng Liqin really wants to roll his eyes right now, his system's language and speech are developing really fast! He did not mind though, having conversations with a robot voice and maintained speech are boring, Kuai is now becoming cooler.

[Haaah...okay so from the 11 people who kidnapped you, there are 2 important people among them. Fang Fang and Dai Jing, are the most hunted criminals in every country. Robbery, kidnapping, murder, rape, gambling, name it, most of the crime out there, they've done it]

Meng Liqin snickered, they really don't want him to live anymore huh.

Continue to monitor the situation. And oh, track Brother Zheng, he might be going crazy because of worry.

[Okay, sure]

Other than talking with Kuai, Meng Liqin didn't do anything, he just sat there motionless, silently observing the surroundings. Because he couldn't see anything right now all he can do was highlighting his senses, in case of emergency he could move immediately.

Meng Liqin didn't know how long he's gonna stay like that, he's so bored, his lover's not here, so what can he play? That's why he pretended to wake up but still calmly talk as if nothing happened.

Meng Liqin, "Where am I? Why did you take me? What do you want?"

Meng Liqin heard a door opening, that person came in.