Dirty_&_Effective_Fightin'_Techniques-#0.002

Start from the beginning

I'm underwater, searching for any aquatic life forms to eat, and the occasional magma, but that's optional.

Sigmatic: Hmm, I'm hungry for magma, so I'm going to eat some.

Not like anyone is going to stop me from eating the magma.

I found a mini volcano underwater and the shove my face inside it.

Sigmatic: *Sounds that he's drinking magma SFX*

???: Chi-chi-chi-chi...

What the...

I heard something from the ground.

I back away from the mini volcano, only to step on something from behind me.

???: *Angry roar*

BOOM!

I got hit in the left leg by a crab claw.

I immediately jumped away, but my left leg is already damaged.

Sigmatic: Tsk. Fixing that is going to be a pain.

Brrrrrrrrr...

A creature that is hiding from the ground stand up and showed itself.

Sigmatic: That thing is a category 2 kaiju named Shinga. And it's also a variation of Onibaba.

Shinga: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Some of the saliva hit my face, so I wiped it off.

Sigmatic: Alright, and since I got mad hand-to-hand combat skills on me... you're dead, Shinga.

The only problem is that this thing has a defensive properties such as hard shell acting as an armor protection.

I can't jump because my left leg is broken like a twig, but I trained these bad boys (Arms) right here to kill kaijus.

Shinga: Chi-chi-chi-chi!!!

Shinga proceeds to approach me.

I turned on my PA system and said this.

Sigmatic: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away like a dead insect you are, you still approach me?

Shinga: Chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi-chi.

Sigmatic: Oh oh! Then fuck you, I guess.

I turned off the PA system, and both of us begin the battle.

Shinga took the first strike by piercing me in the head, but I stop it midair and fucking broke the damn crab claw.

Shinga: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

While he's screaming in pain, I uppercut him in the face, shutting him up in the process.

Shinga is disorientated, so I took this chance to rip his head from his body, completely killing him.

Sigmatic: Yosh! I killed my first kaiju, though, it's a category 2 kaiju, but I killed it nonetheless. I'm going to record this in my system now.

After that, I ate Shinga's remains, leaving no bits and pieces of him on the ocean bed.

But this fight won't go unnoticed by Nine Jack, who is 20 kilometers away where the battle took place.

Yes, I already tracked movements from the eastside.

Sigmatic: Well, got to get out of here, because I'm not ready to fight him yet.

I ran faster than Usain Bolt when he was doing the runnin' marathon, and I think I got faster because I keep training my body to the point it almost broke down because of the difficulty of the trainin'.

Few hours of running away, but this time, Sigmatic is slightly faster than Nine Jack.

Sigmatic: Ah, shit, where am I now? This is uncharted territory that I'm walking here. Also, this is the new map of where I currently am.

 Also, this is the new map of where I currently am

Sigmatic: ...I don't actually know how long I walked, but I do know I'm somewhere around near the Tasmania island and Melbourne.

Why don't I go to that tiny island over there?

In between the Tasmania island and Melbourne.

Sigmatic: I might go the wrong route, but I will still try to go there. Keyword: Try.

And I prepared for another adventure across the oceans of Australia, and who knows what I might find there, it's probably a shit from a kangaroo, but that's life... and you know what I learned?

Is that life is... fucking unfair.

[X=X=X=X=X]

Bio-Mechanical Entity System-$!G200

Username: Mlg360Kaijuboi
Password: 7#1$_1$_601n6_70_b3_@_p@$$w0rd

CPU Type: Quantum Data Core

Hand-To-Hand Combat System:

[#1] Eye Gouge - Destroys the eye in the most painful way possible.

[#2] The Long Knee - Smash the opponent's gut with your knee.

[#3] Up Knee - A subvariant of The Long Knee, and it hits the face instead of the gut.

[#4] Throat Punch - Devastatingly annihilates their windpipe by punching it.

[#5] Ax Stomp to Wherever - Stomp your opponent's face with terrifying power.

[#6] Nutcracker Choke - Grabbing your opponent's throat can really do wonders to it, especially crushing it and stop their breathing.

Miscellaneous System:

[#1] Map Tracker - It can give you the visualization of certain parts of the world. (Currently Tracking: South Australia Ocean; Great Australian Bight)

Weaponry System:

Base Level [Unlocked] - Energy Beam and Sidewinder-Type Missiles

Level 0.0 [Locked] - Dual Stinger Blades, Cryo-Type Shoulder Gun, and Claw Face Remover

Level 0.1 [Locked] - Hand Nuclear Blaster and X-200 Mouth Piercer

Level 0.2 [Locked] - Enhanced Vision, Upper Body Rotation, Flamethrower Arms, and Fire Breather X-200

Level 0.3 [Locked] - ???

Timeline of Major Events:

[#1] August 5, 2035 - Sigmatic gains Independence, swears no allegiance to either human or kaiju side, and slightly infuriating rebooting sequence happened

[#2] August 10, 2035 - Sigmatic throws hands with a category 5 kaiju named Nine Jack, a variant of Slattern, but got his ass handed it to him. And smh, Sigmatic knocked the kaiju unconscious and escaped the area. Sigmatic couldn't kill him because Sigmatic was a noob at fighting and killing.

[#3] August 12, 2035 - Sigmatic kills Shinga, a category 2 kaiju and a variant of Onibaba.

[#4] ???

[X=X=X=X=X]

A/N: I ADDED THE TIMELINE IN THE SYSTEM, AIN'T THAT NEAT? I ALSO ADDED SOME THINGS IN THE SYSTEM. AT LEAST SIGMATIC KILLED A CATEGORY II KAIJU, BUT THE QUESTION IS... WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY COMING FROM? WE'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Word Count - 1498