"Maybe...hmm...she doesn't like him or maybe... she likes someone else."

"Maybe..." He cut off.

"You never...I mean just a doubt...never liked her?" I probed while caressing his soft, silky hair.

"I like her."

"I mean like..like how you like me..."

He chuckled. "What do you think?"

"I dunno!"

"I never developed that type of feelings on her rather behaved like an elder brother to her and her elder sister, Karishma." 

"Hmm..." I hummed hoping the same feelings to be in Dr. Chaya's heart towards him. But, I doubt...As she every time glues herself to him. I stopped caressing his hair and got involved in musing about her...I let out a sigh of frantic, expressing more anxiety. 

He straightened his head, grabbed my head in his sturdy hands. "Don't worry Goblin, I am all yours." He assured me with a small peck on my lips. "Only yours!" Another peck. 

"Promise?"

"Yes. Promise!" Then he assured me more deeply with a long promising smacker. This time, I behaved much more aggressively and minced his lips but with no intention to ground them as I have my whole life dependency on them. Tugging my lower lip between his teeth, "you can't get more aggressive than me, my aggressive kitten." Then resumed sucking my bottom lip. We continued our 'who is a more aggressive?' war for another couple of minutes.

Then it continued further, obviously, he was dominating and kept chopping my both lips and tongue. "Stopp!!" I lift both hands surrendering my failure. "I give up." I clasped my hands over my sore lips. His teeth are not made of enamel... they are a pure form of bee stings without venom.

"So early! I advise you have to at least give a second attempt" he insisted and pulled me close, placed his lips on the back of my hand. 

"Hmmpfff" I objected protesting from his torments and shook my head vigorously, giving whiplash to my neck. He jerked out my hands, I arched my head back. "You moron, I will sue you. Put a case of physical harassment. Leave me! Monster!" 

"I don't want my love to give up so early!" placing his hand behind my neck, he was jerking my head near to his, to which I attentively resisted, yanking it backward. 

"No!" I straightened and rose, unfortunately, crashed my head with the car's roof.  To protect my self I wrenched my body out of his grip and landed into a hollow space, one beside the passenger's seat, and got stuck over there.

"Oh my god," he chortled. "Ishi... oh my...my!" His laugh filled the whole car. Moron without any concern to help me he continued laughing his ass off. 

"Lift me!" I demanded. I put my hand on the passenger's seat and tried to lift myself but got embedded like a choco-chip gets in baked choco-chip cookies. "Dr. Ishaan!" I shouted with a demanding look. "Pull me up!"He was in his own world of a laugh. I kicked his leg with my own and was glaring at him. He placed his hands on his stomach and head rested on the steering wheel, with his mouth roaring more than laughing. 

Indeed, I enjoyed him laughing wholeheartedly. I never saw him smiling completely rather a miserable one. And that night, my Ishaan was laughing loudly, maybe...maybe that's the reason he calls me a probe to his happiness...if that was what he meant I am ready to get stuck like this every day for him or make my jest for him. Just for him. He is mine and I am his. We are us...now. 

"Come!" a voice came from above. He bent down, plucked me up, and settled me back on his lap, but this time my legs were hanging out of the car, as he opened the car door to make me comfortable. I circled my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. This night should never end. "Are you hurt, my love?"