The Pleasure List - erotica romance

"Welcome to the Latmeyer, do you have a reservation?" the blonde asked with a big smile on her face, years of training clearly paying off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Welcome to the Latmeyer, do you have a reservation?" the blonde asked with a big smile on her face, years of training clearly paying off. I could never.

"Yes, hi. I think the name was Polley?" I said, scanning the restaurant.

Almost immediately, my eyes landed on a fucking gorgeous man leaning against the bar with a drink in his hand. He was wearing dark grey slacks and a white button up, the sleeves neatly rolled to his elbows.

Was my mouth watering?

I watched the muscles in his arm tense as he brought his drink to his lips, his eyes flickering to mine. A smirk appeared on his face, as well as small dimples, that enhanced his chiseled jawline even more.

His dark blond hair was carefully pulled back, the sides shaved into a fade, and a light stubble covered his jaw.

He was fucking perfect.

And that shirt... It would look beautifully on my bedroom floor.

"Jordan?"

I was rudely interrupted by another man, who was currently looking me up and down.

He was a little less handsome compared to the god I was making eyes at a few seconds ago, and I realized he was the one I was supposed to be meeting. To say I was disappointed was an understatement.

******************

To read on, click on szorae. Be forewarned, it heats up fast!

If you want to updates with more authors and works, add this book to your library/reading list and follow my profile name so you get notified.