A Surprise Arrives

Eamon Kavanagh
We had to all sign an NDA prior to joining the Grey's and their other guests for dinner. I have done it before and it's no big deal. Enid has as well, being in the Media business we get them all the time. Enid wanted to come tonight and Ethan and Kate were invited as well. Enid and I arrive at the same time Ethan and Kate drive up. They join us and we ring the doorbell and Carrick answers with Grace behind him. They lead us to the dining area and seat us boy, girl, boy, girl. I am next to Madison. I have to say Graces mother is beyond amazing. She can h9ld everyone's attention at any event she attends.
Enid
Uh oh Madison has that gleam in her eyes that says sit back and watch the fun. She smiles at me and I can't help but chuckle at what tonight my hold. Kate gives me a please help me look. I whisper, you are on your own dear and laugh. Grace invited us out of the goodness of her heart and nothing more. Madison however has some other ideas roaming around in her head. I notice Elizabeth is here, but she is concentrating on Mia and Tia and discusses something I can't quite hear.
Ethan
Oh Lord must I endure the twins again. Who is the kid next to the older man. Introductions are all made and she is mr Steeles daughter. She is not a kid, just younger than us is all. I have been wanting to ask Mia or is it Tia out for a while, it's hard to tell who is who.
Theodore
I am watching Ethan check out all the females here and he asks his sister which one is Mia? Oh he has no clue what kind of hell these girls can put him through by switching places on him. Madison sees me smile and I explain why and she agrees.
Madison
I watch as I notice Christian and doesn't seem thrilled by the attention Ethan is giving to Mia and Tia. I know he doesn't realize who the Steeles are. I know, but it's not there fault the Morton's killed Allison or the others. They found more victims after the news got hold of the story, since Ari Ana Roses book brought the murder scene to light. Grace is a bit nervous for some reason and I notice Anastasia looking out the window that over looks the gardens. I think this is the quietest dinner we have ever had. I ask Christian if he is dating?
Christian
I knew grandma would ask me that. I tell her no on has caught my eye yet.
Anne Rogers
It is better to take your time and choose the right mate for the right reasons. Like Tyler and I did. Love at first sight is nice, but let's face it you want a complete connection that nothing can break.
Tyler Roger
I knew the second I saw her I loved her, but found out she hated sports and I am an avid fan. But we have varied interest and don't forget that we do and we choose to enjoy our interests without forcing the other to enjoy them. We just make time to enjoy each other.
Thea Rogers
I am amazed at how life goes on and on. Jeremy is checking out the females at the table. Dad told him to behave like a gentleman. So far he is being obvious about checking boobs and butts out and finally looked at the faces. Mom elbowed him and told him to cut it out.
Jeremy Rogers
I am glad I am single and decided to join my family to come here tonight. I have to say the young ladies are built quite nicely. Kavanagh has the best body, but she also has a superior attitude. Anastasia is a quiet person, but her father is extremely protective and that means trouble. Tia and Mia now they are a possibility of a different kind. I catch Mrs Trevelyan watching me closely. She frowns and I know she has caught me checking out the girls. I am so screwed. Mom finally elbowed me and that really got my attention.
Anastasia
I can't stop looking out at the gardens, something is drawing me to them. I can't figure out why. It's like the garden and dads I am drawn to gardens for some reason.
Raymond
I have started thinking about why Anastasia has been so drawn to gardens. I haven't told her that something happened while I was gone when she was little. I am still trying to find her identical twin. Carla still won't talk to anyone about Aimee. I recall a garden there at the house she was taken from the backyard. That's when Anastasia started staring at gardens. She was afraid of her mother and any petite brunettes after that. I can't seem to get the people at that home to allow us to check out the garden. It apparently has been there since the house was built and that was by their great grandparents and it is protected by being a historical landmark. We might never know, but only suspect that Aimee has left this earthly plain and Anastasia has witnessed it and her mother has been the monster who did the taking. I can't get them to reopen the case and see if we can try again to search the garden there. Carrick is looking into it and so far it is a no go.
Carrick
I have to say this dinner has been an eye opener. Ethan and Jeremy both looking at Tia and Zamia like they are the last morsel on a desert plate. Anastasia has been quiet and looking at the garden her position at the table, Grace sat her there intentionally. Christian has been looking at her and seems to have noticed her looking at the gardens.
Grace
I hope to see if Anastasia recalls something, but she is quiet and eats while looking at the gardens. Raymond is growing concerned.
Kate
Elliott has brought Elizabeth of all people. Oh well I heard she lives in his home with him and his sisters. I noticed Jeremy checking all of the young ladies at the table. His sues don't look at their faces until he has checked our bodies out. Elliott hasn't bothered to call me and I haven't called him. I have again tried to get an interview with Christian and he has refused yet again.