A Dinner To Remember

Carrick
I notice after Anastasia offers his handkerchief back to Christian he can't take his eyes off her. It's making Elizabeth mad. Elliott finally arrives with Kate Kavanagh holding onto his arm, oh Lord help us all. Christian shakes his head and looks at Elliott, then at Tia and Mia.
Madison
If you all aren't going to say it I am. Kate really using Elliott to get invited to this party you were clearly not invited to. Christian has been very clear about not being interested in you at all. Now Elliott understand this she has her sites on your brother and you can verify this with your brother and your sisters.
Elliott
Kate and I are just having fun is all. Right Kate?
Kate
Right we are just having fun.
Christian
We'll rest assured Kate that you and I will never happen, Elliott good luck on the having fun.
Grace
Okay let's introduce everyone okay. I start with Ray and Anastasia and introduce them to the grandparents. Mom loved Anastasia immediately. I flashback to the day I met Anastasia and was drawn to her as well. We got to her before she started having health issues besides malnutrition.
Carrick
I only recall her catatonic state when she saw the man who killed my wife. The reaction to her mother was horrifying to everyone. She grabbed Raymond and wouldn't let go. She hid her face against him. No one knows why her mother scares her to that point and yet the killer she could identify clearly. But we got both behind bars, Carla is out there and she has tried again using a guy when Anastasia was 14. We got a restraining order, but she could send someone else. Raymond taught her to use a gun and self defense of many forms. She came here with her father. Ray told me a lot, but some things he can't explain. Those were the times she had Anastasia without permission. Every time she has been found searching for food dirty and filthy. He showed me photos from even her infancy. She is lucky to have survived. Grace had no idea and we want to keep it that way. Anastasia has those memories locked up inside her and one day they will come back to her. I hope Ray is there when they do.
Grace
I see a sad look come over Carrick's face as he looks from Anastasia to Ray. I ask if he okay and he tells me he is. He must be thinking about Anastasia and her memories of his wife being killed. I hold his hand and he smiles and says he loves me and never forget that. I tell him I love him as well and won't forget. The rest of the dinner goes well. Tia and Mia recognize the writer Ari Ana Rose and how much they love her books. We finally get to the birthday cakes. Wishes were made, but I doubt they will get them. We are ready to open gifts, Christian thought it would be best to open him and Elliotts gifts last. I agreed.
They got a lot of nice presents and gift cards as well. They made a huge haul of gifts.
Anastasia
I walk back to the restroom and it is occupied. I decide to wait until whoever is in the bathroom comes outside. Whoever it was, was getting busy in the restroom. I watch as Christian Grey and his date Elizabeth straighten their attire further and walk back inside to go use the restroom. I notice a used condom in the waste basket. I do my business and leave. I notice two cars driving up as Tia and Mia are given a box holding keys and what looks like a title over to each of them. I decide it's time to leave. I tell Grace and Carrick goodbye and Ray and I leave.
Christian
I didn't see Anastasia leave and she only say goodbye to mom and dad. Mom said she looked pale when she came back from the restroom just before I gave the cars to my sisters. Taylor told me he thinks she might have heard Elizabeth and I in the restroom. Oh okay, well that answers that she probably threw my number away. I notice my card laying on the dinner table and I get it so no one else does. So she definitely heard Elizabeth going at it and probably saw the condom.
Raymond
Anastasia is not feeling well, I can tell. I think she needs to stay with me tonight at my home. I tell her she's coming home with me and staying until I know she's okay.
Anastasia
Yes daddy. I think that's the best idea for now. I am a bit off right now and can't get my thoughts straight.
Elliott
Okay tell me right now are you after Christian?
Kate
Why would I sleep with you if I am after your brother.
Elliott
Stranger things have happened you know. I am still up for friends with benefits, but we won't be hanging out with my family any more. Are you okay with that?
Kate
I rub his favorite part and tell him come in and find out for yourself. We head in to my apartment and to my bedroom. I drop my dress and he comes over and soon we are on the bed.
Christian
Elizabeth you are good in bed, but I am not looking for anything but sex. Tonight you showed me you are looking for commitment from me and that's not going to happen. Sex is all I want from anyone ever. So if you want more then we are done.
Elizabeth
That's what you think I think to myself. I have plans to make sure I am taken care of by you. Oh no I tell him I am here for just for the hot sex.
Christian
I can see it in her eyes she's lying, so I have Taylor take us to her home and I drop her off and explain that we are done.

The Gardenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें