Anastasia

Anastasia
I can't believe the sales on the book with the murder scene went up so dramatically. We have been invited to dinner at the Grey's. Apparently they want me there to be an example what an independent woman looks like. A shining example of what a 19 year old has made of her life even after adversity. It's for Tia and Mia. Dad said it would be a nice gesture. So I am going and it will be nice to check out their garden again. My new book is finished and the publisher is happy with everything but the cover selections. I don't like them either. So we are looking for someone with new ideas.
Raymond
I pick up Anastasia and her security is behind us. We no longer have all the other people following us. The fake cops were arrested and the PI no longer works for the psychologist. After they were caught Carla and Steven Moron were caught and the child was found her followers disappeared. It is time for a little quiet. Anastasia deserves it.
Tia
Mom and dad want us to come to a family dinner and bring Elizabeth with us. Elliott pretty much said so too. I have a feeling they are settling us up again to get us to grow up according to them. We haven't had the money for dry cleaning and Elizabeth has a credit card from Elliott to get the necessities and only if Elizabeth thinks they are necessary. We have to make due with clothing that doesn't need dry cleaning. Elizabeth has made us do all our laundry and we have to cook to eat. We ruined some pots and pans. She is now teaching us not to leave the kitchen when cooking.
Mia
Grrrrr I can't find any clean dress clothes. I have to wash more clothing and fast. Elliott is laughing as I drop the clothes I am half carrying and half dragging to the washing machine. I wished I had beaten Tia to the washing machine last night. Elliott has Elizabeth doing his laundry, but he is paying her very well. She is the house manager now and in charge of us. We have to follow her guidelines. We can only have two people over and we can't drink alcohol. We are responsible for our guests actions and we have to keep Elliotts home clean. He had to finally get someone in to restore everything to its original condition. It was horrible and dusty. But they got everything done in two days. He expects us to pay him back the money for the repairs and the settlement and hospital bills from Theas assault. We know how much it is already.
Elizabeth
One thing about tonight I will see Christian, but that's okay. I am helping his brother and his sisters. Oh well I am good at this job and Elliott pays me well and treats me well too. He has no expectations. He doesn't bring dates home, even though I know he has them. He says they don't need to know where he lives until it gets serious and he isn't serious about much right now. He has a plan to put the girls to work for habitat for humanity as trainees. Omg I hope he doesn't want me near those poor peoples homes to try to build them, I am not really capable of any kind of building or hammering things. I admire that he is so adept at anything dealing with creating a building or any structure.
Christian
Elliott advises me that Elizabeth is coming along because mom and dad insisted she comes along. So we have my ex joining us and a few more people. The Rogers, the Kavanaghs and the Steeles. Grandma and grandpa Trevelyan are joining us. My paternal and my birth mothers parents are no long living due to natural deaths. So it's going to be a full house. Mom asked if I am bringing a date? I am way too busy to bring anyone at this point. I am glad I don't have anyone right now. I have too much going on right now to deal with having to handle a female and their need for attention. So I make to mom and dads and it looks like I am the first to arrive. Typically I am. An older man arrives with what looks like a teenager and we walk up to the door together. I introduce myself and they reciprocate. I find out they are the Steeles, and I can't get it out of my mind that I know that last name, but can't put my finger on why. I meet a lot of people.
Anastasia
We arrive and get out and follow a very tall man to the door, he introduces himself as Christian Grey Carrick and Graces son. Whoever they are. I have a lot of holes in my memory since Dr Jones eliminated the traumatic memories, he eliminated other memories that coincide with those memories. Dad told me just enough to get me by, but no more. He forgot to tell me that I knew dr Grey. He only told me that.
Madison
I am up for another family dinner, grace told me that other people are joining us including Elizabeth Atherton. She said a lot has happened and Elliott hired her to be his house manager and boss Tia and Mia around. I laughed at said I want to see this, those girls are spoiled rotten.
Grace
I hope Elliott is right that Tia and Mia are changing hopefully for 5he better. I guide mom to her seat and dad heads to chat with Carrick, Christian and the Steeles. Anastasia still has a need to be near her father. He warned me that dr Jones did a real number on her memories of the traumas, so she has no memories of me. I catch her looking at the backyard and the garden. She still has an eye for gardens.