Debra Saunders

Debra Saunders
Grace Grey and Madison Trevelyan met me at a charity even that I was filling in for my boss at. She wanted not to see Christian Grey, apparently he turned down her sexual advances and she was humiliated by the fact. That was a year ago. All I have to say is he asked me out and I went. He an I were on the same wavelength as far as not wanting any relationships. We wanted friends with benefits. So we got updated medical testing and after that we started our sexual relationship. We would date others, but we wouldn't have sex outside of what we agreed to. So we would have a lot of booty calls. Both could call and we would meet. When I first went to his office for one people were surprised to see me arrive. I have to say I look at desks in a new light and any other office furniture. Glass walls with me pressed against them and him behind me oh my. Luckily he soundproofed his office and he has a shower. Some very good lunch hours in that office. Elliott walked in on us talk about embarrassing. That was when I got the dinner invitation.
Elliott
I don't see anyone at Christians assistants desk so I walk right into his office. Naked bodies running and clothes covering bodies. I laugh and Christian puts his clothes on while the door to the bathroom in his office slams closed. I pick up the bra and hand it to him after checking the cup size. Hmm nice big ones I see.
Christian
I recall that and the decision to meet at Escala for any lunch times relief. Taylor finally demanded I get the limo soundproofed and the partitions being blacked out completely. Plus he doesn't want to have to clean up our sexploits in the car any more. I told him to hire someone to clean it regularly. I gave him a huge raise after that. I know he and Gail have fun in my apartment, but she cleans everything thoroughly.luckily they got married for I caught them in the act on the patio. I acted like nothing had happened and joined Debra in my bedroom. Talk about ready and waiting. She was in a picture perfect position showing my favorite entrance.
Debra
Talk about his eyes widening, he did waste any time stripping and feasting on me. I reciprocated and we headed to the jacuzzi and more fun. Then we ended up soaping each other up in the hustle bathtub. After everything we end up exhausted and laying connected and sound asleep. I feel him coming to life again inside of me. Another few hours and we need to get showered and head to work. That's the night we joined his family for dinner. Mia is a good friend, but Tia for some reason we didn't have the same connection with each other. After the dinner Christian reminded me we were still just going to remain friends with benefits. I have no doubt he is getting ready to end our agreement. But I still crave his body. He is very good at sex and he makes me come alive unlike anyone else. Now if I can find another guy who has his skills. He just touches me in a certain place and I quiver in need.
Grace
I like Debra, but I know my son and he is just in it for sex and nothing else. Mom has told me not to get my hopes up. She knows Debra and Christian and they are not the marrying kind and for me to stop pushing my kids into marriage, because none are ready for it.
Madison
Sweetheart you will get grand babies when it's time, don't fret. You have four children and one is bound to give you grand babies.
Theodore
You know we didn't think you would ever give us grandchildren, but here you are with four children. Carrick might be their natural father, but you adopted them. So they are your children by law. I know you are sad you couldn't have children, and your first husband couldn't handle it. You met and married a very good man and you adopted his children when they were very young. You also operate on children and sometimes pro bono.
Carrick
Ahh the grand baby and children talk. I kiss Grace and tell her that she raised our children when they had no mother she became their mother the second they bonded with her. Madison tells me that Christian and Debra are about to end their relationship and she could see it in both their eyes. I nod and know the look when I see it too. I met Grace in the ER when Tia had to have her broken arm set after she ran through the house and fell on her arm. All the kids had to come with me and were rowdy and I had to settle them down a d handed them something to read. Grace came by with crayons and coloring books and then she handed me movies to put in the DVD player so it could help entertain them.
Grace
He had no idea how to keep his kids busy and playing, so I helped him out a bit and wondered where the mother of the children was. But thought well all parents should be able to care for their kids and for me to think the mother is the only one to be held accountable for their bad bachelors. When in reality he is responsible for this behavior, because he is in charge of them and treat them as such.
Mia
I ask Christian how things are going with Debra and he just shrugs his shoulders. That says it all, Tia walks up and says Mia you should know he isn't ready for marriage and they are just having sex.
Tia
He brought her here because Elliott found them having sex in his office. Oh was that a secret?
Mia
It must be, since I don't know about it at all.